Rate The Last Film You've Seen With Marks Out Of Ten - Part Two

Star Wars, the last Jedi. Another 2 and half hour arse numbing experience. Lazy writing - basically a cut and paste job from the first 3 with a couple of modern twists. Definately felt more Disney than the last one in parts despite the violence in between. Mark hamil was good but overall it didn't feel like a proper Star Wars film, more like a copy and left me a bit cold. 4/10

Prisoners 8/10

Really good thriller. A father takes matters into his own hands when his little daughter goes missing.

Some great acting from a decent cast. Its gritty, dark, and quite uncomfortable and violent in places.

153 minutes long but it didnt feel like it. Well worth a watch if you fancy a really serious drama.

On a lighter note, Hugh Jackman and Jake Gyllenhaal in a film together, whats not to like!

Edited by nikki-red

Bohemian Rhapsody 10/10, fantastic film....

Absolutely.....saw it today, brill sound, good storyline...recommended!

What we do in the Shadows 8/10

Thor Ragnarok director Taika Waititi directs and stars with Jemaine Clement in this mockumentary from 2014 following four vampires sharing a house in Wellington, New Zealand.

A hugely funny exploration of the most common vampire tropes, and some killer physical comedy.

An absolutely brilliant mockumentary, watched it a couple of years ago and would be ready to watch it again :hihi:

Bohemian rhapsody was brilliant, especially at the imax. Just a shame they made it so family friendly, would’ve been more interesting seeing them at their more ‘excessive’

Still, my fav film of the year.

I re-watched Transformers The Movie, the 1986 original, not the Michael Bay boob and boom-fest.

It hasn’t dated well.

With ropey drawing and colouring, the Japs may have gotten away with this standard of animation on standard definition back in the eighties but it looks woefully bad in high definition.

I didn’t cry when Optimus Prime died, neither did I cheer when Galvatron got thrown into the depths of space at the end.

I must be dead inside.

3/10

Bohemian rhapsody was brilliant, especially at the imax. Just a shame they made it so family friendly, would’ve been more interesting seeing them at their more ‘excessive’

Still, my fav film of the year.

I’m going to see Bohemian Rhapsody this week but only for the music. The critics have said its a watered down version of what the guys were really like especially Freddie.

The Nun 2/10

The Equaliser 2, worse than the original and thats saying something 4/10

A-X-L, I needed a pooper scooper to pick this one up 3/10

Sat & watched the dvd of Marvel's 'Black Panther' yesterday with some of the grandkids.

Now I don't mind a superhero film but having seen this was very disappointed. Expected more given all the hype & news coverage it got. Realise now that the hysteria was all surrounding the predominantly black cast but the most important element is that a film also needs to have an engaging story which it didn't. Very average film. 5/10.

Now while on our recent hols, we saw 'Venom'. Particularly good in 3D. Good introduction story for the character, violent & funny in equal parts. 8/10.

Bohemian Rhapsody 10/10

Not my usual cup of tea but went with my Mum for her birthday.

I absolutely loved it.

Fantastic performances, by the end I almost forgot I wasnt watching the real thing. Glad we saw it in the IMAX too as it sounded incredible.