Rate The Last Film You've Seen With Marks Out Of Ten - Part Two

Mad Max: Fury Road - 9/10

Bonkers. Totally and gloriously bonkers. And also very loud.

Really looking forward to this, remember seeing the trailer last year and hoping it would be as good as that looked.

Avengers age of ultron 8/10- not quite as good as the first but still very enjoyable and funny at times.

The Ipcress File - 6/10 - Michael Caine plays the role of Harry Palmer very well in the 60's (and looks it) spy thriller that is a sort of anti-Bond.

Spooks! 9/10. If you are a fan of the TV series it's great. If not you may have a problem getting into it. Harry is still the best cool dude ever!!

Mad Max: Fury Road - 9/10

Bonkers. Totally and gloriously bonkers. And also very loud.

Its a 10 I think.

Best choreography in an action film since the 80s and its got a ton of heart amongst the mayhem as well.

Kingsman: The Secret Service

good all round film 9/10

Gone Girl - Okay, a lot of suspense. Didn't like the ending though

Once Upon A Time In America - 8/10 - Sergio Leone's gangster epic is a quality film that depicts the era's its set in beautifully, great turns by Robert De Niro and James Woods and a fantastic Morricone score, its very long and a little ambiguous but worth the time and effort.

---------- Post added 25-05-2015 at 00:24 ----------

Duel - 7/10 - Classic suspense from Steven Spielberg

Northern Soul - 6.5/10 - Looks the part (mid 70's) and a good gritty film.

---------- Post added 28-05-2015 at 23:14 ----------

Mad Max: Fury Road - 6.5/10 - I was really looking forward to this but alas it was a bit disappointing, Tom Hardy was poor as Mr Rockatansky and it wouldn't have really been noticed if he wasn't even in the film, some brilliant action but lacking a plot to hold it all together. My 2nd disappointing film of the year after Age of Ultron.

---------- Post added 31-05-2015 at 22:35 ----------

Paddington - 8/10 - Fantastic family film, should become a future Xmas stable, brilliantly done.

Seven Psychopaths - 7.5/10 - Has this one recommended to me and really enjoyed it, comedy/crime caper with a great cast.

I think theres only me watching films at the moment :hihi::help:

Edited by top4718

Tomorrowland: 9/10. It received dreadful reviews in newspapers but I found it excellent. Even George Clooney's not bad in it.

Pitch Perfect: 7/10. Worth a watch, and Anna Kendrick is particularly good. Sadly, Rebel Wilson's less watchable than usual.

San Andreas: 6/10. No, the Earth didn't move for me. A bit formulaic and we do know what'll happen. Paul Giamatti steals the show.

Man Up: 8/10. Surprisingly good, despite Lake Bell pretending to be English and being less than her character's supposed to be.

Danny Collins: 9/10. Brilliant, and each character seems credibly written. Al Pacino is made for the role.

Black Swan:- 7/10

Not entirely original, but film has great energy & is disturbing. Natalie Portman gives a great performance. Spoiled by sensationalist elements like the lesbian sex scene.

Idiocracsy. Brilliant concept, and let's face it, a future we're destined for. 8/10

---------- Post added 06-06-2015 at 23:28 ----------

Black Swan:- 7/10

Not entirely original, but film has great energy & is disturbing. Natalie Portman gives a great performance. Spoiled by sensationalist elements like the lesbian sex scene.

Why haven't I watched this??

I love ballet!

Mad Max - Fury Rd. 2/10 just watchable,its basically an extension of the weirdo car chases from MM3.