Rate The Last Film You've Seen With Marks Out Of Ten - Part Two

The 15:17 to Paris 7/10

Interesting film about the 3 American Soldiers that foiled a terrorist attack on a train going through France in 2015. The acting isnt fantastic in places, but this is down to the fact that the Soldiers are actually played by themselves.

Spectre..what a bag of toss

It really is, my problem with the current Bond films is that they are trying to hard with the continuous story when the old films were just one offs with linked characters - that should remain so.

It really is, my problem with the current Bond films is that they are trying to hard with the continuous story when the old films were just one offs with linked characters - that should remain so.

Always loved Bond films but think ive seen one or two of the new ones with Daniel Craig and I agree with everything you say :thumbsup:

A Quiet Place - slightly different but a very good film. 8/10

I am a Hero 8/10

Japanese zombie film. I really enjoyed this, just the right amount of comedy, action and gore.

Not as good as Train to Busan (which is Korean, I know) but not far off.

Edited by nikki-red

The bridge at Remagen. They don't make em like that anymore. 7/10

Transformers: The Last Knight. Unlike the above they'll be making another identikit one within the year. Not all bad though, (how much sir Anthony Hopkins was paid I dread to think). But did it need to be nearly 2 and half hours long? No, it did not. 5/10

Thor: Ragnarok - 8/10

Still the fun amd silly movie I thought it was on first viewing... still not really looking forward to Avengers: Infinity War and its 300 million main characters though.

Edited by Funky_Gibbon

Thor: Ragnarok - 8/10

Still the fun amd silly movie I thought it was on first viewing... still not really looking forward to Avengers: Infinity War and it's 300 million main characters though.

It'll end up so hectic you wont know whats happening, a bit like the battle scenes in some of the Transformers movies.

The shape of water - by what standards this movie get more oscars before awesome three billboards outside ebbing missouri?

I always wonder if its just some industry back-patting or some joke I'm not part of. Just like La La Land and Birdman.

Terrifier 7/10

Only from last year but made to look like an 80s horror. Very gory and over the top.

Art (the clown) makes Pennywise seem like Ronald McDonald!

I am a Hero 8/10

Japanese zombie film. I really enjoyed this, just the right amount of comedy, action and gore.

Not as good as Train to Busan (which is Korean, I know) but not far off.

been trying to find this and struggling :(

Its not on dodgy download sites

Youtube only has incomplete versions or foriegn audio

Amazon only has spanish or german subtitles / dubs for the dvds and blurays

TV wise we have sky but cant see it being on there really, unless the horror channel get it (we dont pay for the film channels), if its on netflix i might be able to watch, the eldests boyfriend has a netflix account

Nope it's not on Netflix too

Edited by melthebell

I always wonder if its just some industry back-patting or some joke I'm not part of. Just like La La Land and Birdman.

Oscars and Grammys are all part of the buddy system, one only has to look at a list of names of artists who have never won any, especially Grammys.