Rate The Last Film You've Seen With Marks Out Of Ten - Part Two

Soz , yes Wongo . what did you think of it ?

its a good film for one of those old "cheesy" films

Have you seen Cinderella Man?

---------- Post added 14-03-2018 at 22:50 ----------

The Guns of Naverone - 7/10 - Old school war film with an all star cast, sags a bit in the middle but still an entertaining watch.

Cinderella Man is the best of the lot, loved it. My second favourite is "Somebody up there likes me" with Paul Newman as Rocky Graziano. 'Raging Bull', of course, has to be in there, mainly for De Niro's performance out of the ring. 'When we were kings' is another but that's essentially a documentary. Now you got me going LOL

Piranha (Cannibal) Women in the Avocado Jungle of Death. 5/10.

Of its time, and distinctly hokey, Bill Maher and Shannon Tweed do Heart of Darkness in California. Funny in parts.

Baby Driver, not bad at all, plenty of action, 8/10.

I thought it was really overrated.

The Belko Experiment - 6/10 - Implausible premise leads to a Hunger Games scenario in a Bogota office complex, very gruesome but not enough depth to be effective.

Coulrophobia (2017) on dvd

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3817494/

Tbh its not the best, its a Warren Speed film (from Newcastle) he made Zombie women of satan, and Zombie women of satan 2 and then this. (i have all 3 on dvd)

Zombie women of satan is the best one, they are all daftness, gore and perviness all on a very amateur level, very well made for amateurs mind.

6.5/10?

The Houses that October Built / The Houses that October Built 2 - 6.5/10

I watched both these today, liked the second one more than the first.

A lot of both films is real footage of actual events, haunted houses, hayrides etc, that are put on every year for Halloween in the US. In all honesty these were my favourite bits. Its almost a shame they had to turn them into horror movies, I loved the documentary side of them!

Edited by nikki-red

Watched Brooklyn on BBC last night,quite enjoyable 7/10.

Marrowbone, not bad, another spooky film, prolly give it 7/10

Darkest Hour. OK, but Gary Oldham isn't a very good Churchill. I found Albert Finney in 2002's Gathering Storm, or John Lythgoe in The Queen to be better. 6/10

Darkest Hour. OK, but Gary Oldham isn't a very good Churchill. I found Albert Finney in 2002's Gathering Storm, or John Lythgoe in The Queen to be better. 6/10

Recently watched the 2017 film called Churchill on Netflix, Gary Oldman has to be better than Brian Fox, also the film itself was a load of crap dealing more with Churchill's misgivings and doubts, rather than his leadership qualities.2/10, but only because of the still lovely, Miranda Richardson.

Black panther 7/10 - decent enough but didn't wow me like some other marvel films and not one I'll be rushing to watch again.