Rate The Last Film You've Seen With Marks Out Of Ten - Part Two

Oh great, I'll give it a try in that case, thanks.

trailers here if you wanna check before seeking it out

warning it is in spanish and im not sure there is subs but its not really get much talking, you get the jist. i bought a dvd boxset of all 3 [rec]s and also a double disc set of both quarantines

Baby Driver 6/10

Good soundtrack but light on storyline with cliched characters. Kevin Spacey does all he can to make it an interesting film.

I last saw SAVAGE HARVEST (1981) on VHS and I give it 10/10!!!

Best movie of its kind! (Its like NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD with Lions)

High Tension 7/10

Gory, tense and shocking. Its not a particularly original plot but it kept me gripped all the way through. There is a big plot twist that I never saw coming, but cant help feeling it would have been a better film without it.

I have been dragged to the pictures today ( hate it ) to watch Jurassic World . Not bad , just more of the same . 5/10

I have been dragged to the pictures today ( hate it ) to watch Jurassic World . Not bad , just more of the same . 5/10

whats up? did you feel at home? :P

Journey's End - 8/10

In 1918 a young officer, fresh out of school and basic training, arrives on the British front line to join his new unit in the trenches days before an expected German offensive.

Terminator 2 in 4K 10/10.

Long time since I last saw it and still rate it the same.

Watched one on Netflix last night "The Life of David Gale" Pretty decent film with Kevin Spacey as a professor who crusades to end the death penalty in Texas then finds himself on death row for the rape and murder of a fellow crusader. I figured out early on what the twist in the tale was going to be, but was still compelled to watch how it unfolded. A little different this one 8/10

Hereditary....1/10. One of the worst films I've ever seen! Don't believe all the hype. It's slow, boring and definitely not scary. We went expecting to pee our pants with fear but ended up laughing through most of it because it was just so daft. We waited all the way to the end for the "really disturbing" bits but there wasn't any. Cack!

Hereditary....1/10. One of the worst films I've ever seen! Don't believe all the hype. It's slow, boring and definitely not scary. We went expecting to pee our pants with fear but ended up laughing through most of it because it was just so daft. We waited all the way to the end for the "really disturbing" bits but there wasn't any. Cack!

Thats the one with the girl that looks like Scottish comedian Kevin Bridges, trailer looked good too :|

Just noticed it has 90% on Rotten Tomatoes, cant be that bad then.

Trust me, it is terrible! We thought it'd be brill as the reviewers are raving about it. I think they have well & truly had our pants down with this one!