Rate The Last Film You've Seen With Marks Out Of Ten - Part Two

American Made - 4/10

Mother 0/10 - if it wasn't for J Law..it wouldn't have scored as high as that.

Jane Got A Gun- 6.5/10

I watched The Witch last night. It wasn't as scary as I was hoping but it was creepy andade for an interesting watch. If you have seen it, let me know what you thought.

I thought it worked well. It was creepy and put me on edge, and I thought it did a good job of giving a sense of isolation. I also liked the sense of ancient evil pre-dating the European settlers (I am a fan of H.P. Lovecraft so that appealed to me). I didn't like the ending much, mind.

American Made - 4/10

Jane Got A Gun- 6.5/10

Agree on Mother, I lasted all of 10 minutes lol.

---------- Post added 04-06-2018 at 19:26 ----------

American Hustle 8/10 Christian Bale is one hell of an actor, lots of funny bits happening in this sting movie. Last saw Bale in The Fighter, he was great in that too and looked totally different, I believe he got the Oscar for that one.

not a review, not a score, its not even out yet, but the trailer for wreck it ralph 2, looks ace LOL

Agree on Mother, I lasted all of 10 minutes lol.

---------- Post added 04-06-2018 at 19:26 ----------

American Hustle 8/10 Christian Bale is one hell of an actor, lots of funny bits happening in this sting movie. Last saw Bale in The Fighter, he was great in that too and looked totally different, I believe he got the Oscar for that one.

Totally agree with you there. Loved CB in American Psycho.

Agree, seriously, it's more fun to watch paint dry on the wall.

Pacific Rim: Uprising - 5/10

Sillier than the first film. Kaiju 90210.

Chasing the Dragon- 7.5/10

Based partly on the true story of Hong Kong police corruption and drug trade in 60s/70s.

Donnie Yen plays real life Cripple Ho and the excellent Andy Lau plays Lei Lok (a corrupt sergeant in the police).

Very good film that captures the deep corruption from both the Britisih colonizers and Chinese authorities. Great fight scenes.

Inside (À l'intérieur) (2007) 6/10

French horror, its violent, disturbing and really gory. I had to look away a few times and thats not like me. Worth a watch but not for the faint hearted.

I dread to think what the budget was for fake blood!

I watched the 2016 US remake a few days ago.

Its actually quite a good film if you dont compare it to the original. Its nowhere near as gory and has massive plot differences.

Also 6/10

I watched the 2016 US remake a few days ago.

Its actually quite a good film if you dont compare it to the original. Its nowhere near as gory and has massive plot differences.

Also 6/10

Same as the US versions of [rec], titled Quarantine, ok but not a patch on the spanish originals, the originals are far more creepy.

Same as the US versions of [rec], titled Quarantine, ok but not a patch on the spanish originals, the originals are far more creepy.

I was surprised to see Id only given the original 6/10 to be honest, so Im upping it to 7.5/10 :)

I thought [Rec] and [Rec] 2 were really good, not seen the 3rd one or the remakes.

3s great, its the wedding one, although its dafter than the other 2, its a barrel of laughs, and action