Rate The Last Film You've Seen With Marks Out Of Ten - Part Two

Shawdhank redemption best prison film ever

Love that film but 'Cool Hand Luke' would be my number one follows by 'Murder In The First'.

Black Panther 2018, 1/10

I deleted it after 50 minutes

Logan. I know it's a superhero film but it certainly had the feel of an old western to me - the aging gunslingers last stand, the added swearyness and ramped up violence took it away from being a kids film. I enjoyed it. 8/10

Totally agree with you Tinfoil, for me its the best 'Wolverine' film. In the end I did get a bit fed up with the X men films. I too would give it 8/10.

Black Panther 2018, 1/10

I deleted it after 50 minutes

That's a shame! It wasn't the greatest Marvel film but I still enjoyed it

Fast & Furious 8 - 4/10

Disappointing really. They just seem to get sillier and apparently there's another 2 in the works over the next couple of years.

Totally agree with you Tinfoil, for me its the best 'Wolverine' film. In the end I did get a bit fed up with the X men films. I too would give it 8/10.

Agree with you both on that one. I thought Logan was really good, although other members of my clan, thought otherwise.

Agree with you both on that one. I thought Logan was really good, although other members of my clan, thought otherwise.

I can sort of see why, it's very unsuperhero for a superhero film. If you're hoping for a one man X-Men film (well, two) you aren't going to be happy. Probably my favourite superhero film to date there or there abouts.

Watched Detroit last night directed by Kathryn Bigelow. Well, in one word - stressful! A horrifying account based on true events of rioting between folk and police and the injustice and abuse which took place in Detroit in 1967. Appalling and upsetting.

8/10

Den Of Thieves, gritty bank robber movie with Gerard Butler and Curtis Jackson(fiddy cent), not too bad, plenty of shootouts but a lot of the movie seems to be loosely copied from the much better movie Heat, still not too bad though 7/10

Deadpool 2 - 8/10

Better than the original. The obligatory credit scenes come quite early in the credits and worth staying for. No scene at the end of the credits but instead there is a very funny song that'll be in my head for days.

Cargo 7/10

A zombie film but its not really horror at all, its more sad than anything.

I did enjoy it, and found I did actually care about the characters.