Rate The Last Film You've Seen With Marks Out Of Ten - Part Two

Really enjoyed Best Exotic Marigold Hotel. Exactly my kind of movie!

Edited by astrols

A Walk Amongst The Tombstones - 8/10

Good Liam Neeson film where he plays an ex-cop private detective who agrees to track down the people who kidnapped and murdered a drug dealer's wife. Not a clone of Taken.

Fury - 8/10

Just been to see 'Catch Me Daddy' a gritty British film about 'honour' killing among the Pakistani community in Britain. A real shocking story line with very violent scenes. IT is a very powerful film and I left the cinema thinking back to the great working class films of the 1960s in terms of the bleak depiction of the characters lives. Shot in West Yorkshire it is atmospheric with a mostly inexperienced cast. A terrific film but be prepared for some explosive violence. Showing at the Showroom only I think

Wolf Creek 2 - 6.5/10 - Sequel thats not quite as good as the original and whilst being a bit overlong its a decent watch, very gruesome though.

The last film I watched was Birdman. I would give it an 8/10. It got a little silly toward the end but I loved the way it was filmed as though it was all one take. Very cleverly done.

If you mean in the cinema that'd be Jupiter Ascending. I thought the visuals were fairly impressive. I read the Wachowskis tried to do most of the choreography without CG. The story... it made me think Charlie and Chocolate Factory in space with explosions.

6/10.

I've just watched Serenity on TV. Love the visuals. Love the camera work. I was a fan of Firefly but there's a different pacing to the film. It has its moments and the dialogue is pretty fun. There's a lot of word play. I'd give it a 7/10.

Godzilla (2014). 5/10 could well have been a 7, if they film makers had allowed us to actually see and hear what was going which despite 20 mins faffing with the telly was still a struggle in parts. Good effects and decent story but some of the leads were wasted in it.

Focus - 5 out of 10. 3 of the points are for the Buenos Aires locations.

Sabotage starring Arnold Schwarzenegger, I wish someone had sabotaged the electric supply to my house just before the film came on 000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000.1/10.

Battle Of Britain - 6/10 - Starts off well but is let down by Americanisation of the story and some poor effects, such an event deserves a better film.