Worst sheffield bus service since the improvements

35/36 route a nightmare added 25 mins to my weekly journey, used to be about half an hour, visiting my dad in care home. :rant:

i personally think it alot better, when 17 was on it was 10/20 mins late everyday, now for 35/6 its on time or 5 mins, but i know why they tend to run 5 mins late.

i say well done first for finally getting that service good and on time!

:)

I catch the 38 (used to be 17) and most of the days it has being running it has being late. And today, it didnt even turn up...

we have the best bus service we aint flaming got one since they knocked the 58 off

we have the best bus service we aint flaming got one since they knocked the 58 off

Didn't the 58 get replaced by the more frequent Supertramlink bus?

---------- Post added 05-02-2014 at 07:56 ----------

what about bus on Norfolk park? we have no direct route to moor

can't have a direct bus to everywhere! Bradway doesn't have a direct bus to West Street or any of the hospitals but residents aren't complaining on here about it!

From Norfolk Park you can get the tram to West Street followed by a short walk or get off the tram at Castle Square and join the 79/79A/87 to Moorfoot from the adjacent stop on High Street every few minutes.

The A1 has a lot of problems with traffic congestion - Broad Lane, Parkway and Meadowhall/Tinsley.

Put more on during busy times then. A lot of people rely on that service to get to work and home to their families.

I guess TM Travel can do what they like as they are the only service.

47 .

This IS a terrible route, from early morning the buses travel in twos and threes, then you have to stand up to twenty minutes or more for one to come.

This IS a terrible route, from early morning the buses travel in twos and threes, then you have to stand up to twenty minutes or more for one to come.

That is normal on many routes all over Sheffield. When you accept it, it will no longer be something terrible.

I catch the 38 (used to be 17) and most of the days it has being running it has being late. And today, it didnt even turn up...

maybe thats because 38 int the old 17...

35/36/37 is the old 17

Was the reason the 17 "service" got split in to 3 different numbers to fudge complaint stats ? It's also worth noting that if you call to ask why a bus is running late travel south Yorkshire have no reports.

it got split because such a long route was unreliable and very few travelled the full route.

maybe thats because 38 int the old 17...

35/36/37 is the old 17

38 bus goes from Jordanthorpe to Hillsborough.... Thats where the 17 used to go.

The 17 was changed to 17, 19 and 38.