Allotment Share

We are a group, currently of 5, that share two plots at Meersbrook Allotments.

Due to a member leaving and the cost of two plots, nevermind the work, we need to find two new members for our group.

We are currently 4 girls and 1 bloke, average age around 45 (going on 25) who have our own crops to look after in a 'buddy' system but share all produce.

We usually aim to put some time in every Sunday at least and so we are holding two Open Day's (Meet The Forkers) one in Feb and one in March where you can meet the team and find out how we organise things. If you are interested in joining us then please PM me for further details. :)

We are a group, currently of 5, that share two plots at Meersbrook Allotments.

Due to a member leaving and the cost of two plots, nevermind the work, we need to find two new members for our group.

We are currently 4 girls and 1 bloke, average age around 45 (going on 25) who have our own crops to look after in a 'buddy' system but share all produce.

We usually aim to put some time in every Sunday at least and so we are holding two Open Day's (Meet The Forkers) one in Feb and one in March where you can meet the team and find out how we organise things. If you are interested in joining us then please PM me for further details. :)

Hi

Are you still looking for new members? I have an allotment at Stocksbridge but theres a chance I will be moving further into town very soon, I was thinking of asking for a transfer but if the move goes ahead I would be interested in joining up with you

I have a brand new greenhouse and a small tool store that I plan to take with me when I leave which will be available ( I'm not entirely sure how I will transport it yet )

All the best

Mark