Wisewood/Hillsborough beware!!

I thought I'd have seen a thread on here about this by now but if your in the Wisewood/Hillsborough area please take care especially at night!! I'm guessing South Yorkshire Police will already know about this problem but last night a few muggins were reported. One Girl said Her and Two friends were mugged last night on the Social Media website Twitter HERE, and also I unfortunately last night unknowingly witnessed a mugging outside a house near Leppings Lane Hillsborough, in which I thought it was three lads just messing around (Tends to happen alot around this area when people walk home in the early hours Saturday/Sunday morning) - turns out it was two males (both dressed fully in black face mostly covered) holding one other male at knife point whilst they took all his belongings!

PLEASE PLEASE BE CAREFUL AND REPORT ANYTHING YOU SEE!! I REGRET NOT DOING ANYTHING AND NOW FEEL VERY VERY BAD AND ON EDGE AROUND THESE AREAS!!

Edited by HappyHours
Spelling

Don't feel bad but have you rang the police as they may still be able to use the information ..there are cctv cameras around there they might be able to look at.

Don't feel bad but have you rang the police as they may still be able to use the information ..there are cctv cameras around there they might be able to look at.

Yes Joanne, i'm planning on ringing the any minuet now.

There have been muggings by black clad people before near the Middlewood tram stop further up (sure there was a thread on here about that one). Could be related as well?

This periodically happens within touching distance of Winn Gardens.

I'm sure the police know exactly who it is.

The same handful of families have been causing problems there since they got moved there from Kelvin.

This periodically happens within touching distance of Winn Gardens.

I'm sure the police know exactly who it is.

The same handful of families have been causing problems there since they got moved there from Kelvin.

As the Kelvin flats were demolished about 19 years ago. And if, as you say the police are aware who these people are.They .are certainly taking their time making any arrests.

As the Kelvin flats were demolished about 19 years ago. And if, as you say the police are aware who these people are.They .are certainly taking their time making any arrests.

Considering that little *beep* who murdered the guy at Middlewood tram stop and lived in Winn Gardens was left roaming the streets when everyone knew who he was and what he was doing why does this surprise you?

Just because the police will know who it is, doesn't mean they've got any evidence to be able to prosecute.

They'll slip up soon enough though, and this will probably be admitted to in a plea bargain.

Just because the police will know who it is, doesn't mean they've got any evidence to be able to prosecute.

They'll slip up soon enough though, and this will probably be admitted to in a plea bargain.

To be hoped so, as they appear to have not slipped up for the last 19 years

if your post is to be believed.

To be hoped so, as they appear to have not slipped up for the last 19 years

if your post is to be believed.

I didn't say person, but families. A bit like the Gallaghers from Shameless, only more sinister.

I suspect this latest episode coincides with one of them having recently been released from Her Majesty's pleasure.

There was a police van parked near the shop (just up from the Middlewood tram stop) at 2pm. Wonder if it was related?

I didn't say person, but families. A bit like the Gallaghers from Shameless, only more sinister.

I suspect this latest episode coincides with one of them having recently been released from Her Majesty's pleasure.

I don't know what you are splitting hairs for. I didn't say person either