Has Hendersons Relish changed?

I hadn't had any Hendersons Relish for ages so I decided to buy a bottle last week,I used to love the stuff.However I was really disappointed.It was virtually tasteless,nothing like it used to be.The lovely distinctive flavour it used to have had gone and it tasted just like any other mass produced sauce on the market.Has anybody else had the same problem?

You must have had a dodgy bottle . i stocked up from the butchers last week ,and it tastes lovely ,as good as it always has been

We've just had some and it war fine

I think the taste changed when they moved factory. I heard it said that the rats that get overwhelmed by fumes can't fall into the vats anymore. I wouldn't know.

The thing is Ivan, over the years your taste buds have been poisoned with inferior products such as Lea and Perrins, curry and Reggae Reggae. You need to give it time. You'll be fine. Our thoughts are with you at this difficult time.

I was going to say you probably had some Lee and Perrins, the real stuff! In comparison Hendersons is just pond water. Only in Sheffield would people buy such rubbish and continue to insist it's good!

I was going to say you probably had some Lee and Perrins, the real stuff! In comparison Hendersons is just pond water. Only in Sheffield would people buy such rubbish and continue to insist it's good!

I totally agree with this comment ... In my opinion Hendersons Relish is vile with an overwhelming chemical aftertaste. Doesnt even come close to Lea and Perrins.

It's far too overrated, and the more people go on about it on the various Facebook groups I follow the more embarrassing it becomes.

Lea & Perrins is rubbish Worcester sauce There's only one Hendos

Not lived in Sheffield since 96 but is easy to get Hendersons just use amazon

Can't say I've noticed a change particularly, I still genuinely love the stuff. A pie or stew just isn't the same without it.