Has Hendersons Relish changed?

Maybe the recipe is the same but the ingredients have changed? That is something they will have little control on

To mikebatty, where abouts in spain?

Hi icecool see you live in Spain,if yoy are a Hendo's fan you can buy it here in Javea, just north of Benidorm.once a sheffield bleeder always a sheffield bleeder, where are you.

Hi mikebatty, I used to live in javea on pinosol urb. left some time ago and now live near cartagena in murcia. Small world eh.

Henderson is chemical crap for gods sake. Pro Crapola

Still the same taste to me, loved it when i was a young un, still love it today....can't eat my meat and tatty pie without it :) or come to think of it any thing that includes potatoes on my plate...lol

Spot on :)

WHAT CRAP !

WHAT ! CRAP ?

Hendersons relish has not one " E " number .

How much beer do you drink ?

How much soft drink do you drink ?

How much junk food do you eat?

Check the " E " numbers on that .

I bet that you intake more chemicals in your everyday food and beverage than you will find in Hendersons .

Just do a check up when you next increase your cholesterol intake :- salt ; fats ;carbohydrates etc;.

Good Luck.

WHAT CRAP !

WHAT ! CRAP ?

Hendersons relish has not one " E " number .

How much beer do you drink ?

How much soft drink do you drink ?

How much junk food do you eat?

Check the " E " numbers on that .

I bet that you intake more chemicals in your everyday food and beverage than you will find in Hendersons .

Just do a check up when you next increase your cholesterol intake :- salt ; fats ;carbohydrates etc;.

Good Luck.

Still not a patch on Lee and Perrins!

I think the problem might be because certain ingredients like sugar and salt are taken out of food nowadays which changes the taste.Modern coca cola is one and as somebody said earlier in the thread saccharin is now in Hendersons which is probably in place of sugar.I hate the taste of saccharin but i still like hendersons and had some in my soup saturday.I hate the fact that kracka wheat crackers are not covered in salt anymore and now taste like coconut mat.

I think the problem might be because certain ingredients like sugar and salt are taken out of food nowadays which changes the taste.Modern coca cola is one and as somebody said earlier in the thread saccharin is now in Hendersons which is probably in place of sugar.I hate the taste of saccharin but i still like hendersons and had some in my soup saturday.I hate the fact that kracka wheat crackers are not covered in salt anymore and now taste like coconut mat.

All those ingredients are added in order to give a flavour to sell the product ; all of which are not one iota of good to anyones health . Remove these flavours and your taste buds will get used to them , whilst your system will benefit from the improved quality of the food.

Hi mikebatty, I used to live in javea on pinosol urb. left some time ago and now live near cartagena in murcia. Small world eh.

sent you a P.M

sent you a P.M

P.M. ?- Nothing in box.