Has Hendersons Relish changed?

I don't agree with that at all. You're saying some people's taste buds are better than other's. It's a rather snobbish thing to say.

Can't we just agree that Henderson's is disgusting muck made out of caramel, vinegar and artificial sweetener?

All complex & sophisticated items are made from basic components, the finest (say) wines are (hopefully) mostly made from grapes...

Most people's taste buds are so similar...it's the brain behind interpreting the information...similar to the way you interpreted my statement to mean "snobbish" when in fact it's only a matter of taste & choice.

Try it on beans on toast!!.................When I have beens on toast while warning the baked beans up I crush in a oxo or Bovril cube,this adds a super flavour and you can put hendo's on as well if you wish to.

It sounds like overkill, I bet it tastes great. Can you have too much of good thing?

Love Henderson's Relish.

Just run out of Relish, this mean a trip to Sydney for another.

im running low, gonna have to visit sheff soon to stock up, although theres a shop on the main redcar shopping precinct that sells it apparently so........

The Shepherd's Purse in Whitby sells it. Had to buy an emergency bottle when I was on holiday up there a couple of weeks ago :)

Hi Hendo's lovers,

Try Morrisons café in Ecclesfield it's out on some of the tables. it goes well with their fish and chips also their meat pies.

Hendersons still the best we take to Spain on a regular basis, People now are waiting at Alicante airport for us never had as many amigoes. pie peas & Hendo,oh and San Miguel

Hendersons still the best we take to Spain on a regular basis, People now are waiting at Alicante airport for us never had as many amigoes. pie peas & Hendo,oh and San Miguel

Hi teedee , I take it you live in Spain, well if you ever run short of Hendo's come up to Javea one of our local shops sells it.By the way looking at your posts i gather you lived in Walkley many years ago. Im a Hillsbro boy myself but lived in Grammer st for a few years , small world :cool: