UFO at O2 Academy Sheffield 21 March 2014

UFO at O2 Academy Sheffield

Fri 21 March 2014

Door Time:6.30pm

Classic Rock Heaven...hard rockin', hard drinkin' - and regularly hard fightin' - true rock legends whose anthems Doctor Doctor, Only You Can Rock Me and Lights Out and many more ruled a generations rock clubs. Fronted by the inimitable vocals of Phil Mogg, and featuring other original band members Paul Raymond and Andy Parker, plus American guitar hero Vinnie Moore.

Under 25s require ID to purchase alcohol

Under 14s must be accompanied by an adult over 18 at all times

Tickets on sale now from http://www.o2academysheffield.co.uk/event/61061/ufo-tickets or booking fee free when purchased with cash from our daytime box office. Opens Mon-Sat 12pm-4pm!

UFO at O2 Academy Sheffield

Fri 21 March 2014

Door Time:6.30pm

Classic Rock Heaven...hard rockin', hard drinkin' - and regularly hard fightin' - true rock legends whose anthems Doctor Doctor, Only You Can Rock Me and Lights Out and many more ruled a generations rock clubs. Fronted by the inimitable vocals of Phil Mogg, and featuring other original band members Paul Raymond and Andy Parker, plus American guitar hero Vinnie Moore.

Under 25s require ID to purchase alcohol

Under 14s must be accompanied by an adult over 18 at all times

Tickets on sale now from http://www.o2academysheffield.co.uk/event/61061/ufo-tickets or booking fee free when purchased with cash from our daytime box office. Opens Mon-Sat 12pm-4pm!

Already got tickets, any details on support band please?

Already got tickets, any details on support band please?

Reds'cool are the support band for UFO!

One of my all time favourite bands hope to get my tickets this week, seen them loads of times always brill, a very underated band.