Does anyone know any makers of clothes in Sheffield?

Hi, Can recommend Doodle-Bag who are a Sheffield based company that print personalised bags. May come to use for hen, stag nights?

Thanks! Bags are a fab idea! Do you happen to know whether the bags are made in the UK? This is the problem I seem to be coming up against - companies are Sheffield based but their stock is made in...goodness knows where!

I think the bags may be manufactured outside the UK but are designed in Sheffield. So I understand your predicament with regards to sourcing a completely Sheffield made product. Some of them may be manufactured within the country though. Check out the website if you want. They used to be one of my former clients.

Thanks! I dropped them an email earlier, so hopefully will get a reply soon.

Thanks for the tip :)

---------- Post added 04-02-2014 at 12:08 ----------

Okay, so I am trying to get hold of some jewellery, in talks about having it shipped. Also a lovely forum member has offered to send me over some Sheffield bits and bobs which is AWESOME and so so kind! You are a lovely lot. It would be brill to come and visit some day!

Now all that's missing is the clothing!! It's driving me mad!

I have started branching out to UK-based with a Northern feel... I know the North of England is a big place (not compared to our states here!) but I feel that will at least be somewhat in keeping with the theme.

So if anyone can find any good Made in Britain or Made in England clothing suppliers then please let me know! The more quirky, the better!

thanks again for all of your help - :)

---------- Post added 11-02-2014 at 12:44 ----------

Hello all!

I just thought I'd reply to say that I am all sorted with my made in Sheffield and British made goods, thanks to your kindness! I've had lots of messages with advice which I will also reply to :)

So, I've ordered Henderson's relish from eBay.

A lovely forum user is sending me a bottle of ale (if it makes it through our customs!)

I've ordered a beautiful necklace from Made in Sheffield (http://www.madeinsheffield.com/list_items.asp?DepartmentName=Jewellery&ProductType=Necklaces) which I know she will love!

And the grand finale thanks to one of your brilliant recommendations... I've ordered a Sheffield themed onesie from The All in One Company (http://www.the-all-in-one-company.co.uk/). They're actually based in the North East but as they are made in Britain and awesome I thought I could bend the rules a bit. Also search for more local clothing retailers was proving very tough! They said could do whatever design I wanted and they ship worldwide which is perfect so now I'm just waiting for HEAPS of packages to arrive at my door!

Thanks again for all your help. If anyone has any more suggestions for food, drink or other themed activities then please keep on posting :)

Thanks again!