My dog savaged me 3 times

She's asking for trouble. I had to have an elderly dog put down (it was coming to her time anyway) when she snapped at my son. It was his fault for startling her but if she could snap once she could do it again. The decision broke my heart but I honestly believed it was the right choice to make. And I still stand by it.

This woman needs to have a think about the repercussions if her dog launches itself at someone else.

As they say a picture says a thousand words, she looks very nervous and tense in every photo and looks like she is forcing a smile or is it just a frightened grimace???

Edited by MickeyDuff

Next time she could end up dead and she is not only putting her life at risk but other peoples how does she know hes not going to go for any one else. Once a dog has done this it is more likely to do it again like this dog has several times i would never trust that dog again.

What a silly silly woman. I feel most sorry for the dog - having an owner that isn't up to the job!! She would be better with a bloody chihuahua - why has this slight built woman got a 10 stone dog - plus she obviously is deluded. That dogs eyes don't look right to me in some of those photos (if you know what I mean).

This woman needs to get a grip and come down hard on that dog - which she would be doing (with help if necessary) if she loved it that much. I love my pets to bits - including Digby my Great Dane - who at 55kg is quite a size - he is soft as a brush but that's because he has known who the boss is from being a puppy - it will never happen - but he would never ever get the topside of me - or I would die trying!! This must be an awful situation for both the owner and the dog. Everyone who squeals put the dog down isn't really being fair on the dog - she has caused it by not giving leadership - it's the owner that needs putting down - this would be a different dog again given the correct owner and being put in it's place - instead of having a clearly deluded owner who believes her dog shows remorse!! :loopy:

the dog needs rehoming whith some one that knows the breed for retraining before it is too late and it bites someone that will prosecute as for not muzzling it while they get to the cause of this aggression and rectify it then she should not have any dog let alone one so big as has been said the dog will now see her at the bottom of the family pecking order with it at the top it is only a matter of time before it causes serious injury to someone if this behaviour is left without rectification

Stupid woman. She deserves all she gets because she's caused the problem. I'm not really a dog lover but I feel sorry for the dog, eventually it will end up being put to sleep because it will happen again. It's a good job she's not got children, she'd let them rule the house like she does the dogs ! :loopy: