Can I send Hendersons relish to NZ

I don't know where you got that list from Twitcher, was it the postal service? It might be specific to the carrier not to the country. NZ Customs service merely state that the food must be declared (i.e. on the customs label) so it can be checked, and they certainly don't have that huge list of prohibited items. See here: http://www.customs.govt.nz/features/prohibited/imports/Pages/default.aspx

I don't know where you got that list from Twitcher, was it the postal service? It might be specific to the carrier not to the country. NZ Customs service merely state that the food must be declared (i.e. on the customs label) so it can be checked, and they certainly don't have that huge list of prohibited items. See here: http://www.customs.govt.nz/features/prohibited/imports/Pages/default.aspx

Twiglet it was taken from the royal mail website, interestingly the link you gave me states 'food of any kind' I know I've sent Cadburys before :o

With the price of food in NZ I'm surprised you are not sending over a

Red Cross food parcel. ( only joking )

We lived there for a while and were gobsmacked at the prices even the NZ Lamb is

dearer than the NZ Lamb we buy here in the UK.

Have a look at the Caravans they advertise, it's like going back in time.

With the price of food in NZ I'm surprised you are not sending over a

Red Cross food parcel. ( only joking )

We lived there for a while and were gobsmacked at the prices even the NZ Lamb is

dearer than the NZ Lamb we buy here in the UK.

Have a look at the Caravans they advertise, it's like going back in time.

So very true!

Twiglet it was taken from the royal mail website, interestingly the link you gave me states 'food of any kind' I know I've sent Cadburys before :o

The 'food of any kind' just has to be declared on the parcel though - sending food isn't prohibited :) it may be checked when it gets there but something like a pre-packaged factory produced sauce shouldn't be a problem. Dairy, fish, meat, fruit, vegetables and nuts are the big no-nos.

If you can't send it, balsamic vinegar (the one that is the same colour as Hendersons relish) is a good substitute for Hendersons Relish.