You Too Can Heal with Diane Ramsden

One Day Workshop

Saturday 14th June : 9am - 6pm

£60/£40

There are limited places on this workshop a 50% deposit will secure your place.

Spiritual healing is not the gift of the few - it is something all of us can learn and develop. Based on the principles of natural universal energy flowing through the chakras the King Technique of contact healing is a simple but easy to learn spiritual practice for developing psychic and intuitive abilities and, more importantly, helping others. This highly enjoyable interactive workshop also includes a technique of absent healing and advice on how to enhance your innate spiritual healing powers.

Diane is a qualified lecturer who has been teaching for many years and is The Aetherius Society's Spiritual Healing administrator.

Contact us for further information 01226 744659 or diane@nukb.net

The Aetherius Society

350 Sheffield Road

Birdwell, Barnsley

S70 5TU

Edited by diane rams

The Aetherius Society! I went to one of their meetings almost thirty years ago when they were trying to get the Government to release information on UFOs ... WOW. I didn't know they were still going :). We read a load of formerly Top Secret documents that were steps to revealing the knowledge that the Government is fully aware of the existence of extra terrestrials. It IS quite interesting stuff :)

I don't believe in half their principles (or in Chakras) but I do believe in universal love and healing through positivity! :)

I'm sorry mate but they're a bunch of nuts at best, a brain washing cult at worst.

I strongly urge anyone considering meeting them to do the research first.

Avoid.

I have some Snake Oil for sale, if anybody is interested.