Zelda wind waker HD differences?

Hi folks, recently for the first time I have been playing wind waker on the Wii (game cube edition) and found myself getting stuck on some parts.

I have been using an online guide, but would like a physical book version. There is the old official guide from back when it came out, and now a new prima guide for the HD remake.

What I am wanting to know, does the HD remake vastly differ in game play? because prima guides are the best, it would be nice if I could get that one. But would be useless to me if the HD version had differences in game play.

Does anyone know anything about this?

Thanks for that, a better deal is that. BUT I was asking if the HD guide covers the the original version, or did they make changes.

(please read my whole post!)

Thanks for that, a better deal is that. BUT I was asking if the HD guide covers the the original version, or did they make changes.

(please read my whole post!)

Oh right, I see, it was 2am lol yes wind waker hd has a few extras like the fast travel item to cut down on sailing time and I think hd has an extra dungeon.

I'll nab the old guide from somewhere then, ta mate :-)