Car vandalised - respraying recommendations needed

some little bugger has keyed my car overnight outside my house. i've reported the damage to the police but don't expect much from them! my insurance xs is super high and i can do without losing my NCD so i need a good sprayer / touch up job asap

it's a rav4, black, with damage all down the passenger side. no dints or bumps just cosmetic damage.

little poo heads would have seen the baby seat in the back and the kids toys on the seat and still they chose to damage my car .... if i find them i'll give them a bloody good hiding ... it's unbelievable the super-human strength a 7 month pregnant woman can have lol

Deepcar Autobodies are well worth talking to, they do very good work.

Deepcar Autobodies are well worth talking to, they do very good work.

+1 just used them yesterday wouldn't go anywhere else now.

Your car was keyed in the middle of the night, you didn't see anything? Did your neighbours? Do you have CCTV??? So what do expect the police to do??? Who would you have them look for??? Do you have any enemies?? Have you told them? So like I said what would you like them to do??

Your car was keyed in the middle of the night, you didn't see anything? Did your neighbours? Do you have CCTV??? So what do expect the police to do??? Who would you have them look for??? Do you have any enemies?? Have you told them? So like I said what would you like them to do??

Lot of stupid questions, we've had our car keyed more than once - of course she hasn't got enemies and they certainly wouldn't draw attention to themselves because they are snivelling little cowards who think it's a joke to damage somebody elses property but wouldn't dare do it when anybody was about. You're reight about police though they won't do owt and that's how the idiots get away with it :mad:

Well you should always report it.

You've no idea if there's been a spate of car keyings recently, if no-one ever reported a crime the police would have no idea what was going on in the city.

Lot of stupid questions, we've had our car keyed more than once - of course she hasn't got enemies and they certainly wouldn't draw attention to themselves because they are snivelling little cowards who think it's a joke to damage somebody elses property but wouldn't dare do it when anybody was about. You're reight about police though they won't do owt and that's how the idiots get away with it :mad:

What can they possibly do? They don't have magic powers.

There's cctv at the snooker club where my car was parked so I expect the police to follow it up. With regards to the question 'in the middle of the night, didn't you see anything' no I didn't otherwise I'd have kicked their skankey little bottom! My 18 month old has just started sleeping thru the night so whereas last week I would likely have been awake and possibly caught them, I didn't see a thing as I was sleeping soundly for just the third time in a year and a half! :)

Also like someone already said there may have been a string of attacks which could be pinned together and maybe someone did see something. Plus I pay my council tax so I'm well within my right to expect further investigation from the boys in blue!

Is it "basic" black, or a metallic shade?

I had my black car keyed all around it also had a scrape on the bumper I took it to John bee did a quality job probably not the cheapest around but I didn't mind paying the extra for a good job.

I'd recommend Mitchells Resprays on Westwood New Road, High Green. They sorted my car last week after my car was keyed and they did an amazing job