Justin Bieber smiling on his mugshot- what do you think ?

I think it's a good lesson to children that if you make enough money then the law can rarely touch you, especially for smaller crimes and especially in the USA. OJ Simpson can testify that if you can afford the best lawyers you can even get away with murder. :)

In the words of the American comic, Ron White, "You can't fix stupid"

Pssst...They are one and the same person :cool::suspect:

:D

I saw that last night....my daughter showed it to me. lol.

Nice car, if I had a go in one I would want to see how fast it goes. If cars are capable of achieving illegal limits why are these cars legal?

Maybe he was too drunk or too stoned to do anything but grin inanely, and to think "Driving like that, I could have wiped any amount of people out, there... Aren't I big and clever?"

I hope he goes to prison and someone makes him 'Toss Their Salad'

Then we'll see how tough he is.

I think the OP is referring to the attitude behind the smile. The offences he's been arrested for are hardly a happy/laughing matter yet by doing so in the mugshot denotes to the world that he thinks it is.

This most likely sums up the thrust of the op.

They should throw the book at him. 30 years, at least.

Witty and amusing as ever.

He showed callous disregard for the law and for people's safety. What do you suggest? A slap on the wrist? He has to do time.

So Justin Bieber laughs in the face of "the law" in his mugshot........ do you think this is a good example to set for his millions of fans ( of which I am not one ) ?

I feel that he is setting a very dangerous precedent as a role model to his many fans , but also feel strangely sorry for him as a young man with unimagineable fame and wealth at such a young age - does he actually have anyone normal looking out for him ?? Would be interested to hear peoples' comments .

He has a face you want to slap.

He showed callous disregard for the law and for people's safety. What do you suggest? A slap on the wrist? He has to do time.

30 years is a bit draconian though don't you think?