Sheffield Zombie Experience: zombieXperience

Hey everyone, so I had booked onto an event earlier this month. It was a treat for my son after he did really well in some exams at school. But after trying to contact Dan Hatton re: details I started to get concerned. On the day of the event I received an email saying the event had been cancelled. I asked for a refund and received it pretty quickly.

After seeing all the drama on twitter last night I checked my bank and saw that the refund never actually happened.

I have just called Gloucestershire Police and asked to speak with Kim Mowdry (just to be on the safe side and ensure he existed) he has advised that we send an email to Gloucestershire Police so they can gather evidence to put a case forward to CID as Kim Mowdry only deals with bicycle theft.

He asked me to share this email with you, 101@gloucestershire.pnn.police.uk quoting incident number 3098714

The Action Fraud Reference is 140700689457

Hope that helps a little. Lets hope Mr Hatton gets all he deserves.

Not that I am aware of but will stand corrected if I am wrong.

The people in partnership with Zombieinfection run a very successful Airsoft site and have had years of experience in these kind of events and are also thoroughly decent guys :P)

my faith is shaken in the whole zombie thing which is a shame. Im sure the guys behind zombie infection are good people but then i cant help but remeber i thought that about hatton at one point :/ Sure we all did when we first signed up.

The reason im hesitant with these guys is because i thought it sounded familiar. then i realised hatton posted about them. So i went back for a look. On 3rd july he posted a screen shot of them talking to one customer they added on facebook and they were pretty to the point about hatton (not a bad thing) :)

They are new and obviously know Hatton. You can see hatton set them up with that fb screen shot but they replied and took the bait. Sounded like the same kind of reply he would of made to me... :/

I dunno. like i said my faith is shaken so im being thorough before i decide to book to go again...

my faith is shaken in the whole zombie thing which is a shame. Im sure the guys behind zombie infection are good people but then i cant help but remeber i thought that about hatton at one point :/ Sure we all did when we first signed up.

The reason im hesitant with these guys is because i thought it sounded familiar. then i realised hatton posted about them. So i went back for a look. On 3rd july he posted a screen shot of them talking to one customer they added on facebook and they were pretty to the point about hatton (not a bad thing) :)

They are new and obviously know Hatton. You can see hatton set them up with that fb screen shot but they replied and took the bait. Sounded like the same kind of reply he would of made to me... :/

I dunno. like i said my faith is shaken so im being thorough before i decide to book to go again...

I can completely understand how you feel and hopefully in time you will get your faith back and give them a shot, In the mean time if you are after some non stop Airsoft action then why not come down to black hills airsoft and give us a try. You will not be disappointed :D

Nice plug ;) but im a paintball player. The whole zombie thing jumped out at me.

I think il wait for a few reviews on ZI till i go again :)

Nice plug ;) but im a paintball player. The whole zombie thing jumped out at me.

I think il wait for a few reviews on ZI till i go again :)

Paintball is for pussies hahahahah

Get thisen an M4 in your hand and come and take us on :hihi:

We will be holding a Zombie themed event in the not too distant future ao check out http://www.blackhillsairsoft.co.uk for up to date information and I can assure you that we are not connected in any way shape of form to Danny Hatton :D

You wont be able to contact Dan Hatton, he has been sent to jail for 12 months. .

Edited by Ghostrider

Too late to the party it seems...hadn't seen the final page. What a drama!

Edited by Trunksy
The guy is now in jail, not much point in posting to him

@trunksy you can still air your views, Gloucestershire police have the link to this page

Thanx DinkyDudes...Seems I am one of the many people who booked onto the Sheffield Zombie experience (as a present for my fella's 40th :( )and am left without a refund after some really unnecessarily aggressive and defensive emails from Dan. What's the best approach now- looks like emailing the Gloucester Police email might be the way to go looking on here? I only just saw that he had been arrested after reading the first couple of pages of this thread, so hence being a bit late to the party.