Sheffield Zombie Experience: zombieXperience

I've been asked to advise you all that Kim Mowday has contacted Action Fraud re the company and their(Action Frauds) reference is NFRC 140700689457.

Do we need to make contact with the Action Fraud team?

Do we need to make contact with the Action Fraud team?

I would presume so as they are currently building up a case.

I haven't looked back to see if anyone else has posted the link but I know a fb page has been set up for people, by the ppl had their money taken. Might not result in anything but its a good idea for you guys to all get together

---------- Post added 09-07-2014 at 15:28 ----------

You know to come up with ideas or whatever...

The zombieXperience facebook page has reactivated, there's a post regarding people who have made future bookings for anyone that may concern, about getting your money back.

Thought the stan was done for? Are you the guy who broke off from danny hatton to form your own business cos it dont look like you been around long

I can hand on heart totally recommend Zombieinfection.

A very professional business with years of experience in the Airsoft world and are very respected in Airsoft circles too.

My staff and I are really looking forward to the stan re opening and attending one of these events.

so this is the guy who had the sense to break off from hatton and ZX

so this is the guy who had the sense to break off from hatton and ZX

Not that I am aware of but will stand corrected if I am wrong.

The people in partnership with Zombieinfection run a very successful Airsoft site and have had years of experience in these kind of events and are also thoroughly decent guys :P)