Sheffield Zombie Experience: zombieXperience

I do t have Facebook. . Can anybody post a link of that coppers email on itm seems a lot of rippd off people on there

I'll do it! Already voiced how peed off I am! One of the only sires she can't delete/block us on!!

---------- Post added 08-07-2014 at 22:21 ----------

Sites* damn phone!!!

Lol. Ask about the the impending court action we served on danny last week. H le refused to sign for letters anymore so I popped a letter in a parcel box, sealed it up with a fragile sticker and hey presto... one signed for by danny dick hatton. The thick cut.

Just googled his bogus emails and those other sites. He is just a con artist. I hope the police co fiscate his laptop and lock him up for a long time. They say thateven the most sophisticated criminals get csught by the simplest mistakes.... like danny.. using his real name over and over.... duuuuuuh

Done it! I'll await the backlash. If anyone would like to pass further comment I've put it on the Gloucester citizen fb page under the refund story!

From surfing around in the last half.hour its.seems that danny hatton is quite a busy man. Running numerous scams over numerous sites and evwnts. And thats just little me on a smrt phont.

I doubt there wont be any money left by the time the police have had their experts link.it all up and seize it all umder proceeds of crime act.

With a bit of look his acomplys ah hem.sorry fiancé will be done fkr handleing or aiing and abbetting or something

@tangoone I sneaked in your fragile parcel comment!

Class. Would have paid good money to see his face when he realised id got one ovet on him....

....ooooh a parcel I wasnt expecting. .. {excitement builds}. Opens the tape... opes the box... and its intrnded court sction papereork..... BAM.... howd ya like those eggs. Biaaatch

Good thinking batman!!

---------- Post added 08-07-2014 at 23:19 ----------

As for the aiding and abetting, Leanne is whiter than white, knew nothing!! Ahem...

I apologise for my childish reaction Grownsy, the situation has made me act a little out of character, I saw no point to your original post and it infuriated me even more than I already was after losing money and wasting time I wouldn't react like that normally. I haven't even listened to your Soundcloud it could be amazing for all I know :-S

Anyway I've had more than enough of this virtual mess that's going on, I wish you all the best of luck and thanks for the support and advice!

Please send that email before you give up @TheNov

The email to the police? I sent mine this afternoon Dinky just awaiting a reply :)