Sheffield Zombie Experience: zombieXperience

RIGHT GUYS....

I AM TANGOONE or for those that have worked it out Tango-one, SWAT TEAM. :thumbsup: (if danny had actually attend the events he would have worked it out fairly quickly i always used radio call sign tango one):loopy:

We were conned by Dan Hatton big time. Long story short - failed payments, bull poop promises and then more bull poop. Hence why we pulled out.

Spread the word and email that investigating police officer, give full details of how he ripped you off and how much by.

He has taken tens of thousands of pounds off people and not given goods or services in return. i'm fairly sure that obtaining goods and services by deception - FRAUD!

Chances of you getting your money back - slim to none.

Chances of Danny being convicted for further fraud charges - good!

The facebook has been shut down, i suspect as a cover up but the site can still take ticket sales :o

All I can say is he has proved to everybody that he is the con man he claimed he wasn't and has got a taster of what he deserved. This is one of those momentous times where the people speak, and get heard!

:help: spread the word and get people who have been ripped off to email the police kim.mowday@gloucestershire.police.uk

If we dont voice ourselves then he will probably serve a few months and be let out to pickup where he left off. (I cant believe his defence tried to argue that inprisonment would damage his "successfull business" :lol:)

NB: SWAT WERE NOT PART OF ZombieXperience! WE WAS CONTRACTED AS A THIRD PARTY AND HAD NO CONTROL OVER THE EVENT (EXCEPT WHAT WE DID IN THE CARPARK). WE ARE A COMPLETE SEPARATE COMPANY WHO WERE HIRED IN AND INSTRUCTED ON WHAT THE PLAN WAS. WE ARE OWED THOUSANDS AND ONCE WE REALISED IT WAS A CON WE SEPARATED IMMEDIATELY. DAN HATTON IS A VERY CONVINCING LIAR AND HAD EVEN FABRICATED DOCUMENTS TO MAKE US BELIEVE HE HAD SENT MONEY. AFTER A FEW WEEKS WE FINALLY WORKED IT OUT....... SORRY GUYS

We are however in the process of setting up a legitimate company for zombie events & airsoft. We were already in the process to try and blow ZX out of the water and then we saw this news.. so as they say watch this space, swat & zombie events will be back in yorkshire...... :thumbsup::clap::partyhat:

guys I would like the facebook page ( Gloucester citizen ) big write up on there about it.... his partner ( fiancée I think) is commenting apparently he didn't steal them he only sold them... guess that makes it ok then...... I WOULD SUGGEST THAT YOU ALL LET HER KNOW HOW YOU FEEL AS SHE OBV IS LIVING OFF THE MONEY DANNY MADE FROM YOU ALL!!!!!

Dinkydudes: I was going to follow your advice but seems a bit pointless now, you seem to have gone down the right route with Trading Standards, have they given you any indication of what to expect?

I'm at the point where the money is more or less irrelevant, just can't help wanting some kind of justice for the way he made me feel like I was being paranoid and overreacting when my gut feeling told me things weren't right.

Tangoone, you was put in a terrible situation and can imagine how frustrated you must have felt watching him bragging all over the Internet, I wish you the best of luck with your new venture.

I have emailed the officer who is dealing with this and am awaiting a reply, hope we get the news we hope for good luck everyone!

the worst part is that if his missus is giving it the bigun on fb their is no remorse!

---------- Post added 08-07-2014 at 21:15 ----------

doing a bit of digging it gets worse.................

google..... superd9900 then look at the 5th article down about selling phones........ ( sorry cant link

She's just got a piece of my mind, clearly as greedy,

selfish and completely lacking in empathy as her vile compulsive liar of a husband, shes fishing for sympathy on there!! Probably sat on a luxurious couch tapping onto an expensive laptop that us who were duped by them paid for.

I cannot get across how angry that thought makes me!

@blackfoot Steph?!

---------- Post added 08-07-2014 at 21:37 ----------

Is the Facebook page still open? I can't see it from my laptop or phone, probably been blocked after my words of wisdom on there last night. I'm presuming that I commented on the same post as you with the "WARNING" posts under every attendees name?!

PLEASE IF YOU HAVE LOST OUT ON MONEY HOWEVER SMALL PLEASE EMAIL. LETS GET THIS <REMOVED> WHAT HE DESERVES

We go to work all week, work hard, days like what we booked are a rare treat. Why should that man take our wages and we have nothing to show for it??

It's not fair!

I was told last night by his sister in law that any crap I had going on with Danny was nothing to do with her. She apparently is going through enough already! Really?? My heart bleeds! Bet she's happy enough to drive around in that nice BMW that was probably paid for partly by us?!! Pfffft

---------- Post added 08-07-2014 at 21:45 ----------

http://forums.crackberry.com/marketplace-buy-sell-trade-f14/wts-iphone-4s-16gb-white-unlocked-jailbroken-725003/

Link to Superd9900

Edited by nikki-red

No it's on the Gloucester Citizen facebook page, on the article about him, the way she is defending him is unbearable, why would you be sat scouring the net for the opportunity to cause more hassle when your husband has just been sent down? Right pair of wrong 'uns.

Oh and yes Dinkydudes that was me, my comments kept appearing as though they were greyed out, I assumed that means they banned me as well?

Edited by TheNov
forgot to add

spread the news as well that zx website is still taking bookings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@TheNov Missed that bit! Must go back for another read!

To be honest, only read it quickly as I was at work. Guilty as charged for a skip through read

---------- Post added 08-07-2014 at 21:54 ----------

@truthteller. Yeah I noticed that too!

I have included a link in my email to the police to this page. Hopefully it will all be read and between us we will nail him and with a bit more luck the mobile scam will be news too!

---------- Post added 08-07-2014 at 22:00 ----------

OMG... It just gets better...

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=777718985592470&id=570968116267559

http://www.gloucestercitizen.co.uk/Concerns-refunds-ZombieXperience-ceases-trading/story-21343425-detail/story.html#comments

It goes on and on...

With any luck this will go viral and the world will know what a con man he was.... he was actually bragging to one of the swat lads that in one month he had taken 60k!!!! I laughed it off as bullpoop but given the amount of follewers he had its probably plausable given the other cons he was pulling.