Sheffield Zombie Experience: zombieXperience

Yeah its still active, must've been my phone, I've sent warning messages on the posts but they are being deleted almost immediately. I can't PM you yet Dinkydudes, may be worth asking in your newsagents if they have a copy left tomorrow?

Yeah its still active, must've been my phone, I've sent warning messages on the posts but they are being deleted almost immediately. I can't PM you yet Dinkydudes, may be worth asking in your newsagents if they have a copy left tomorrow?

You only need one more post to access the PM facility. :)

I've emailed you @TheNov. Thank you!

@lilypiglet, lucky escape!! Dan Hatton is nothing but a conman duping people out of their money. Hope he meets some nice men inside who shaft him literally!

---------- Post added 07-07-2014 at 23:11 ----------

@TheNov, nothing can spoil their whiter than white Facebook page. Diesnt give a true reflection of their business or how it all fails to work. Shows fantastic fun and glorious happy comments. All the complaints are deleted quicker than hitting the send button. Must have 24 hour surveillance on there as plenty are peed off with him

Must have 24 hour surveillance on there as plenty are peed off with him

They do, I sent warning posts to the facebook site last week around 4am and recieved an email from Dan:

"I believe your online hate campaign is a little out of order.

I have been informed by the team that manage the page that you have been spamming the page with hate and slander comments."

I've always been of the understanding that slander is the act of spreading malicious lies not the truth...

What a prize *******. Lies?! Must be a lot of us all on a hate campaign then

Don't feel isolated though, mine get deleted almost instantly too!

Its so frustrating isn't it? I've never been in this situation before, it's not a nice feeling! The money isn't even that much of an issue now, I'm not going to be able to rest until the entire farce is put to an end, I'm going to look into where to go in this situation and I'll post if I find anything useful.

How about we email the daily star seen as they're already acquainted?!

guys just thought that you would wanna see the article in a local Gloucestershire paper..................

cant link but google Gloucester citizen and its on front page

guys just thought that you would wanna see the article in a local Gloucestershire paper..................

cant link but google Gloucester citizen and its on front page

Here's the link guys http://www.gloucestercitizen.co.uk/

Bye bye zombiexperience. Seems like their Facebook page has done one!

---------- Post added 08-07-2014 at 14:05 ----------

Taken from Gloucester Citizen

"Where people believe they are the victims of a scam, it is vital they contact us as soon as possible, before the trail goes cold. I am very happy to be emailed on kim.mowday@gloucestershire.police.uk or if people want to remain anonymous they can contact Crimestoppers.”

I know for a cert that I shall be emailing Kim Mowday as soon as I have submitted this reply!! Can I ask that you all do the same as then we might just have a chance of getting heard (without being deleted)