Sheffield Zombie Experience: zombieXperience

Thanks ZombieDan. I took your advice and rang Sheffield City Council a few minutes ago.

They tell me that the "notice has been served and still stands"...

"the work that was requested to make the site safe for use HAS NOT been carried out and therefore the site is still not fit for use and remains CLOSED"

Might I add that you are very quick and aggressive in your defense. You quite clearly have things to hide and cover up. You are still telling lies and still not being honest.

I have still not been paid and neither have the rest of the zombies that have worked hard for your events and clearing up the site ready for re opening. Doubt we will ever see any payment! You have just ripped us off like the customers! :nono:

If anybody wants to check before they make the journey to the site for an event that probably will not happen Sheffield City Council Health And Safety is: 0114 273 4653

again, how about you say your name... as your statement 'and the rest of the zombies' is clearly not right lol... funny that you cant put your name. i merely mentioned sheffield council as you have made it out to be permanently closed, which it is not... the h&s officer dealing with the site is on leave until the 9th, he is fully up to speed with all work carried out.

so come on then.... stop hiding behind a made up username, as you clearly dont know what you are talking about.. i can quite happily ask for staff to message you stating that they have in fact been paid...

so ball is in your park now 'no-name'......

or are you just a keyboard warrior trying to cause a stir and troll.....

I think I have read enough and will say first of all ZombieDan you need to get ALOT more business sense...whilst you have made money this is not for ripping people off!

I was recommended this event by a friend who booked on one of your early events. So I recommended this to a friend who was having his stag do, sure enough the best man booked the stag do and traveled to the Venue of 'The Stan' or 'Site 61' or whatever it is called now. To be met by nothing apart from a guy who explained the site was closed. After being as helpful as possible one of the guys tried to call 'Dan' on the phone but to no success, eventually he answered and fobbed it off as 'WE SENT YOU AN EMAIL' I am sorry but I have run a business for years and if this was me I would of called, put on twitter, put on facebook about the events been cancelled, something more than an email, or was this just the 'easy' route to avoid any backlash? I can guess which one.

I don't know who you think you are 'Dan' but you are making out everyone else except you is wrong, stand up and be counted instead of sat blaming everyone else but you!

I think it's only time before you upset the wrong person.

In regards to not paying people and refunds, I have another friend who booked in and spent £700 with you June and as yet no idea whether this event will run or not. This is for her sons birthday and I don't think you realise you are messing with peoples lives and excitement.

As I liked Zombie Xperience on Facebook I have seen that you have opened up venue after venue. Is this by taking advance bookings and using the money to pay for other places?

I hope it all catches up with you and you fall heavily as you have messed with a lot of peoples lives and if some of the posts are to be believed then you seem to be living like a millionaire with no care for anyone else.

You are a bully with no business sense which has blatantly had a bit of success but trust me kid, to run a company properly takes more than what you have got.

And in regards to not paying I know a lad that works/worked for you and his dad has informed me of exactly how you deal with people and how you conduct business.

I will sign this off as a personal review

AVOID Zombiexperience! and DO NOT BOOK Zombiexperience EVER!!!

I think I have read enough and will say first of all ZombieDan you need to get ALOT more business sense...whilst you have made money this is not for ripping people off!

I was recommended this event by a friend who booked on one of your early events. So I recommended this to a friend who was having his stag do, sure enough the best man booked the stag do and traveled to the Venue of 'The Stan' or 'Site 61' or whatever it is called now. To be met by nothing apart from a guy who explained the site was closed. After being as helpful as possible one of the guys tried to call 'Dan' on the phone but to no success, eventually he answered and fobbed it off as 'WE SENT YOU AN EMAIL' I am sorry but I have run a business for years and if this was me I would of called, put on twitter, put on facebook about the events been cancelled, something more than an email, or was this just the 'easy' route to avoid any backlash? I can guess which one.

I don't know who you think you are 'Dan' but you are making out everyone else except you is wrong, stand up and be counted instead of sat blaming everyone else but you!

I think it's only time before you upset the wrong person.

In regards to not paying people and refunds, I have another friend who booked in and spent £700 with you June and as yet no idea whether this event will run or not. This is for her sons birthday and I don't think you realise you are messing with peoples lives and excitement.

As I liked Zombie Xperience on Facebook I have seen that you have opened up venue after venue. Is this by taking advance bookings and using the money to pay for other places?

I hope it all catches up with you and you fall heavily as you have messed with a lot of peoples lives and if some of the posts are to be believed then you seem to be living like a millionaire with no care for anyone else.

You are a bully with no business sense which has blatantly had a bit of success but trust me kid, to run a company properly takes more than what you have got.

And in regards to not paying I know a lad that works/worked for you and his dad has informed me of exactly how you deal with people and how you conduct business.

I will sign this off as a personal review

AVOID Zombiexperience! and DO NOT BOOK Zombiexperience EVER!!!

another 1 post user....

right then.. here goes... to answer all the above...

your right. i do need a lot more business sense... never ever denied that for a second... this business started with one single post on facebook and has turned into the biggest business of its kind in the uk within the space of 6 months. i am in over my head, wont deny that for a second..

i have never said i am wrong, i merely stated fact, and replied to blond accusations that had no truth to them.

as for the current state of the site, i really cannot comment. i took the site on in february, hiring from someone that already had a business running there. i was assured time and time again that all h&s was sorted, planning etc etc (by multiple persons).

then when i personally invited h&s onto the site, it turns out the previous tenant had been ignoring sheffield councils h&s officer. so in turn, this meant the site had to be closed to protect both my staff and customers. i knew this would more than likely happen when i invited him down, but i cant risk the safety of anyone purely to run events.

i have been given a list of tasks to do to bring the site up to speed (its not that much of a list in all fairness).. and things are progressing as expected and planned. the h&s officer is away until monday on annual leave so am waiting for him to get back to me.

the new venues that are opening are confirmed, set in stone and good to go. they dont need payment form me or the business, its a totally different set up to the sheffield site. not that it is of anyones concerns to be fair.

i have had plenty if events run without any issues in sheffield, and the events have been tremendous hits. yes. sheffield is now experiencing issues, its comes with using derelict and abandoned sites.it cant be helped, i would rather let people down and stop events than put lives at risk.

yes, i have a lot to learn, i dont know how to run a business properly, my manners may not be liked.. never have i denied this...

i never expected the business to do so well or grow so fast. i had one idea on facebook, and then all this happened...

what your 'mate' seemingly hasnt told you, is what has happened behind the scenes in sheffield..... that would give you a totally different outlook on the way things are at the moment.

SO INA NUTSHELL, YES, I AM HUMAN, I HAVE MADE MISTAKES, I NEED TO LEARN ALOT.. THE LIST IS ENDLESS.. I AM NOT PERFECT.

BUT I AM GOING TO LEARN FROM THESE MISTAKES AND MAKE THE FUTURE A BETTER (AND MORE ORGANISED ONE)....

ALOT OF THIS BOILS DOWN TO ONE SIMPLE FACT, I STILL, TO THIS DAY, RUN THE BUSINESS SINGLE HANDED, AS WELL AS LOOK AFTER AND CARE FOR MY FAMILY. ITS A LOT TO TAKE ON, BUT IF YOUR MATE HAD TOLD YOU ABOUT WHAT HAS HAPPENED SINCE BEING IN SHEFFIELD, YOU WOULD KNOW, TRUSTING SOMEONE IS HARD FOR ME AFTER WHAT HAS HAPPENED.

ANYHOWS, AM SURE THERE WILL BE MORE NEGATIVE COMMENTS ABOUT ME, THE WAY I AM..... I DONT CARE. I AM TRYING MY BEST TO TURN A CRAP SITUATION INTO A GOOD ONE.

APOLOGIES TO ALL

DAN

Lets hope the sheffield site is up and running soon

Edited by TraceyForlow

Dan..

Let me ask you one question,, as you seem to be avoiding this matter in all your long and colorful defenses...

WHEN WILL THE STAFF GET PAID??

I KNOW FOR A FACT that I haven't been paid, nor have at least 7/8 other Zombies, and i have also had it on good authority that the company with the SWAT Team that you hired have started legal proceedings to recover money owed to them by you and ZombieXperience.

Fair play to ya... You have created an awesome idea.. An excellent game and a growing business! But... You cannot use these as excuses for poor business practice. If your in over your head.. GET HELP!!

You cannot continue to let people down and not pay your staff.. Its not an excuse!

It is a shame that people have to voice their issues on a forum because you do not answer your phone or emails or messages! Your Facebook account is not a true reflection of reality as I and other people have left negative comments on there and they are removed immediately!

Edited by tangoone
text missing

Looks like I'll add myself to the list of people "owed money" by this p*ss pot company

I too am a liker of your Facebook and I am astounded that after owing so much money you can sit there promoting your new sites? You are a fantastic example on how to screw people

AVOID THIS COMPANY & AVOID DAN HATTON

I would have liked to have posted this to your review section on Facebook but it seems to have vanished into thin air. I wonder why? Too many disgruntled staff and customers by any chance???

:nono:So looking at the Zombiexperience website and facebook the "game" has Moved.

From what is seems Dan Hatton and Zombie Xperience have abandoned Sheffield site due to the costs involved in making it safe.

ZX have lost their original Gloucestershire site (rumor is he and the landlord had a disagreement - my bet is that the landlord is owed money!)

They have lost the Liverpool hospital (again rumors that the landlords found out about Sheffield and the money issues)

The amazing headline news line of how ZX were going to use a part demolished nhs site - without permission.

The evidence is fairly devastating. Like the previous post says, its not possible to leave any negative feedback anywhere about this guy.

He is moving sites constantly, sites that he does not own, but hires off other reputable companies then rips off customers and moves on the the next area.

TOTAL CON MAN!!!! :nono:

---------- Post added 03-07-2014 at 13:16 ----------

Might I suggest some of the following to people that have been ripped off by this guy:

BBC Rogue Traders / BBC Watchdog;

bbc.co.uk/programmes/b006mg74/contact

Trading Standards:

gov.uk/find-local-trading-standards-office

RIP OFF BRITTON

bbc.co.uk/showsandtours/shows/beonashow/rip_off_britain

I KNOW I HAVE.........

Might I suggest some of the following to people that have been ripped off by this guy:

BBC Rogue Traders / BBC Watchdog;

bbc.co.uk/programmes/b006mg74/contact

Trading Standards:

gov.uk/find-local-trading-standards-office

RIP OFF BRITTON

bbc.co.uk/showsandtours/shows/beonashow/rip_off_britain

I KNOW I HAVE.........

ME TOO!!! TOOK ME HALF HOUR TO DO ALL 3

COME ON PEOPLE, SORT THIS IDIOT OUT

Tangoone,

Please add me on Facebook (John Goldson), If you played a zombie I would very much like a chat.

Regards

John

sorry john

i dont do facebook. what can I help you with?

tangoone sorry can't reply to private message as I'm new. Won't allow me

But the reply would be Yes!