Sheffield Zombie Experience: zombieXperience

Karis is out snorting cocaine and drinking champagne tonight so don't expect any sympathy from her/him.

Karis is out snorting cocaine and drinking champagne tonight so don't expect any sympathy from her/him.

Actually I just got back from Crufts :D

Which is similar! :P

Edit: I should say I have absolutely nothing to do with the game or event organisers! I just like help promoting new events in Sheffield (which is why I've been posting about all the new delicious coffee shops popping up)

Edit Edit: I've no knowledge of this cancellation, but I will find out for you. A last-minute cancellation like this is just hideous...

Edited by Karis

I think it looks amazing and cant wait to go, there facebook page has lots of pictures

https://www.facebook.com/zombieXperience?fref=ts

you pay to be a survivor and have to kill the zombies before they get you. looks brill. Cannot wait to go when i have the cash

The zombies are employed to catch the survivors, you cant pay to be a zombie,but can apply to work as one, there is an advert for zombie actors on gumtree.

Edited by lubylou12

The event was unfortunately cancelled due to issues with the site, which have now been rectified.

So it should be undead business as usual from this point on.

On 13 February, Dan Hatton took £300 from me for Zombie Experience Night. Cancelled twice without telling me, now REFUSING to give me my money back. BEWARE

Iv been fed excuses after excuses and LIED to multiple times about my money being on its way.

I know he has also SACKED CHILDREN zombie actors because they have asked about pay. SHAMEFUL.

DO NOT TRUST THIS SCAMMER!

Track him down and break his legs. £150 per leg seems a good deal.

oh is that it ? i will keep my money lol

removed as no longer relevant

Edited by zombiedan
removed

i have offered the above poster a refund for his part of the payment, £150, as a direct transfer to his bank account, provided he removes all negative comments and slanderous statements about me from everywhere he has posted. the payment was for 2 people, he would have his refund in next to no time (he wasnt the original customer by the way, he has taken it upon himself to start this hate campaign).

dan

This is not eBay, you don't do refunds in exchange for the removal a bad review. I agree the slander needs to go but a bad review, no. Give the customer his money back and work harder next time to avoid a bad review.

got a very disapointed son that went here for an interview today..got there and found no one there and others said they had an email at 12 the night before to say its cancelled...a mother there with a birthday party spitting feathers as no one had turned up and she had paid £600!! More people arrived as we were there for paid bookings the place was empty but an old guy there patrolling...anyone have any info? Know they are proper outfit as have seen reviews etc online ...also confused as to who owns the land lots of reports on an urban exploration site bout a guy there with a rifle warning people off!!

i used to work on this site for zombie xperience until i stopped getting paid. Then all i got was excuse after excuse...

-ive just had a baby

-the banks havent honoured the cheques for security reasons

-we've had to open a new bank account

-we have got too big too quick so need an accountant

-its in the hands of the accountant i cant do anything

-it will be with you via bacs in three days

*****still not been paid for 4 weeks work***** :(

the stories of people turning up to an empty site are true and from what i know customers are having to fight for their money back. There is no communication from dan and he is letting a lot of people, staff and cuustomers down... My question is... Where is the money for wages and refunds??!! :help:

eVEN if i get paid (unlikely) i wont be going back.... too many lies and false promises.... check his facebook out though, lots of nice new cars and motorbikes.....

Dan was hardly ever at the sheffield site. the guy that ran it for him fro what i understand is in the same boat as me and a lot of other "employees".

The site has been closed presently due to health and safety reasons... in short Sheffield Council have declared it unsafe and unfit for purpose and issued a Cease And Desist notice with IMMEDIATE effect. (this is no secret, there is an A4 Laminated notice Gaffa taped tot he entrance) from what the guys in the unit next door was saying, its unlikely to be given the green light until a lot of money is spent on it.

CHECK BEFORE YOU VENTURE OUT TO PLAY!!!!!

i used to work on this site for zombie xperience until i stopped getting paid. Then all i got was excuse after excuse...

-ive just had a baby

the stories of people turning up to an empty site are true and from what i know customers are having to fight for their money back. There is no communication from dan and he is letting a lot of people, staff and cuustomers down... My question is... Where is the money for wages and refunds??!! :help:

eVEN if i get paid (unlikely) i wont be going back.... too many lies and false promises.... check his facebook out though, lots of nice new cars and motorbikes.....

Dan was hardly ever at the sheffield site. the guy that ran it for him fro what i understand is in the same boat as me and a lot of other "employees".

The site has been closed presently due to health and safety reasons... in short Sheffield Council have declared it unsafe and unfit for purpose and issued a Cease And Desist notice with IMMEDIATE effect. (this is no secret, there is an A4 Laminated notice Gaffa taped tot he entrance) from what the guys in the unit next door was saying, its unlikely to be given the green light until a lot of money is spent on it.

what a load of bull***

clearly dont know what you are talking about.

the guy that used to run the events stabbed the business in the back and has copied it creating a duplicate copy of the event. he was deceitful and lied for months.

yes, the site was shut for a fortnight, but i suggest you contact sheffield council as your clearly have no idea what your talking about.

sounds to me like someone that has gone to work for the other person and is clearly trying to discredit the business...

jokes on you you nameless fool

---------- Post added 03-06-2014 at 17:05 ----------

-ive just had a baby

i suggest you be careful, as i know who this is, and we both know that there is a lot more to this story

---------- Post added 03-06-2014 at 17:11 ----------

-ive just had a baby

you also forgot to mention that it WAS ME that got health and safety to come down...

funny how you cant even reply with a real name... nameless keyboard warrior that has blatantly gone to work with the other person

Thanks ZombieDan. I took your advice and rang Sheffield City Council a few minutes ago.

They tell me that the "notice has been served and still stands"...

"the work that was requested to make the site safe for use HAS NOT been carried out and therefore the site is still not fit for use and remains CLOSED"

Might I add that you are very quick and aggressive in your defense. You quite clearly have things to hide and cover up. You are still telling lies and still not being honest.

I have still not been paid and neither have the rest of the zombies that have worked hard for your events and clearing up the site ready for re opening. Doubt we will ever see any payment! You have just ripped us off like the customers! :nono:

If anybody wants to check before they make the journey to the site for an event that probably will not happen Sheffield City Council Health And Safety is: 0114 273 4653

Edited by tangoone