Sheffield Zombie Experience: zombieXperience

I think its only £50 each if you dont need to hire any equipment, its £80 if you do.

Also, the Sheffield launch is sold out.

Edited by nikki-red

I think its only £50 each if you dont need to hire any equipment, its £80 if you do.

Also, the Sheffield launch is sold out.

According to the website its £70 if you need to hire equipment - also more if you want smoke grenades, upgraded weapons etc.

https://zombiexperience.co.uk/faq/

Yeah thats it, sorry. Had a look at the website the other day but couldnt get on just now to check. According to the facebook page its been crashing.

According to the website its £70 if you need to hire equipment - also more if you want smoke grenades, upgraded weapons etc.

https://zombiexperience.co.uk/faq/

This is absolutely right. I'm booked on it and it's £70 for the event (if you use their weapons).

You need to book quickly as they sell out insanely fast, but they have added a second date and other ones coming (but selling out really fast).

my sons just showed me this video

i would defo pay £70 now after watching this ;D

my sons just showed me this video
i would defo pay £70 now after watching this ;D

That's because it's going to be absolute class.

And did I say terrifying...

Bloody hell, £50 to look like a dead person, I could join for free with my get out of bed looks :hihi:

Bloody hell, £50 to look like a dead person, I could join for free with my get out of bed looks :hihi:

You're not looking like a dead person; the aim is to get out without being turned INTO a dead person!

And for that you need guns. A hell of a lot of guns!!!

Edit: if you've got this far and you're reading on, the very weird video posted below has nothing to do with ZombieXperience. In ANY way.

Edited by Karis