Where`s best place to print your pics ?

If you've got a printer just buy some photo quality paper and do it yourself. I have seen this in poundland sometimes but Staples will definitely have it.

Edited by denlin

Harrison Cameras, London Road, Sheffield

Harrison Cameras, London Road, Sheffield

If their prices are in line with everything else they sell then it would be cheaper to buy a printer, loads of ink and some paper.

I think OP found where to print it in 11 months :)

Well spotted :hihi:

He probably went to Harrison Cameras, best shop in the area.

Edited by rev43

He probably went to Harrison Cameras, best shop in the area.

Best shop in the area for what ?

Best shop in the area for what ?

As it's a photography shop I would have thought that was obvious, and regarding your previous post please let me know where you can get the printer, loads of ink and some paper for the price of having a photograph printed.

I've always preferred printing my own, when it comes to general printing although some labs are good and do an excellent job, I'd never trust a lab a 100% every time as it's dependant on number of factors from experience even award winning labs occasionly balls it up.

Maybe the o/p will pop back one day and let us know.

---------- Post added 06-01-2015 at 09:01 ----------

using my own epson stylus pro 4900 :)

Nice, how heavy is it on the inks, I still use the granddaddy of them all the Epson stylus pro 5000, a dinosaur now by any standard but cracking A3+ Prints and the bonus of no ink chip on the cartridges it sadly currently out of action for a few days until a windows Xp pro computer is delivered, epson failed to provide drivers when Vista came in :(

As it's a photography shop I would have thought that was obvious, and regarding your previous post please let me know where you can get the printer, loads of ink and some paper for the price of having a photograph printed.

If you think Jessops or Harrisons are a cost effective answer then you have been sniffing too much ink.

---------- Post added 06-01-2015 at 17:39 ----------

I've always preferred printing my own, when it comes to general printing although some labs are good and do an excellent job, I'd never trust a lab a 100% every time as it's dependant on number of factors from experience even award winning labs occasionly balls it up.

Maybe the o/p will pop back one day and let us know.

---------- Post added 06-01-2015 at 09:01 ----------

Nice, how heavy is it on the inks, I still use the granddaddy of them all the Epson stylus pro 5000, a dinosaur now by any standard but cracking A3+ Prints and the bonus of no ink chip on the cartridges it sadly currently out of action for a few days until a windows Xp pro computer is delivered, epson failed to provide drivers when Vista came in :(

A beast of a printer, excellent.

Edited by mickey finn

What an obnoxious person you are, if any body has been sniffing anything it is you, you made another ridiculous post and I will ask you again, where can I get a printer / loads of ink / and paper for the cost of having a picture printed at Harrisons, either put up or shut up. :loopy: