India. Woman raped by order.

Unbelievable!

Police in India's West Bengal state have arrested 13 men in connection with a gang rape of a woman, allegedly on orders of village elders who objected to her relationship with a man.

So they objected to her relationship with a man and punished her with a gang rape by a number of men

Intelligence seems to be against the law in your part of the world.

how ironic ,coming from someone who's the results of an arranged marraige :hihi:

I read about this just this morning on another news site and it is truly sickening. The tribal/small village sense of justice is completely wacko. I guess the "judges" figured they could punish her and get some "strange" out of the deal. I hope those men are thrown in jail and gang raped by other prisoners. That would go a little way toward justice right there.

Unbelievable!

So they objected to her relationship with a man and punished her with a gang rape by a number of men

I think its to do with the fact the man was from a different tribe,rather than theirs, not just cos he's a man

what I want to know what would've happened if it was the man that couldn't pay the fine?

is this the crap hole we're still sending aid to?:huh:

So ironic that there are so many rich people in India - but none of these so-called high-class society even bothers to help out the poor and to sensitize this stupid nation that women have a value and should be respected..

It's worth pointing that The Red Cross and Save The Children, charaties normally associated with helping the vulnerable overseas; also work with the vulnerable in the U.K. as well.

I think its to do with the fact the man was from a different tribe,rather than theirs, not just cos he's a man

what I want to know what would've happened if it was the man that couldn't pay the fine?

Get to have sex with 13 women?

Given that you're in UKIP alongside sexual retards like Bloom, Agnew and Farage you can hardly claim to be on the side of women.

No dilemma for me my friend, but it must be a real head screw for people such as yourself and other woolly minded hand wringing types when it's a compromise between being anti-misogynist and cultural sensitivity. I know where I stand, I'll call it for obvious backwardness that it is, and at least I don't have to flip a coin to get there.

Last year the feminist cause mobilised in force at the prospect of not having a woman on a bank note. It's a shame they don't show the same rigour for speaking out against FGM in the UK, or against the murder of foetuses because they have the audacity to not develop a penis.

I guess the coin must have landed wrong for those causes and landed on the cultural sensitivity side instead.

But what would I know, sexual retards that me and my UKIP ilk are.

sorry /they don't do "falling in love "in that part of the world.

its against the law.

I'm kinda devastated to learn that my parents have just celebrated their 52nd wedding anniversary but have never loved each other. Also, I'm not looking forward to explaining to my girlfriend that the last few years have been a lie.

My son will also be upset to learn that all those tears of love I shed for him have all even false. Gosh, I wish I could love like a Westerner - tell me, johncocker, how your love for your family has more value than mine.

how ironic ,coming from someone who's the results of an arranged marraige :hihi:

But surely she must be more valuable if your parents bought her for you rather than finding your own for free down the disco on a Saturday night, and the marriage is more likely to last if you know that her relations will probably stone her to death if you split up.

Just watched ross kemp extreme world about the sex trade in India and it was harrowing stuff. As bad as this woman's fate was its not the worst thing I've heard that the women in India go through.

Yet another thread that is rapidly descending into childish bickering and name calling. If can stop right now. Any further outbreaks and I will be issuing bans.

Of course you didn't.

---------- Post added 23-01-2014 at 14:30 ----------

Given that you're in UKIP alongside sexual retards like Bloom, Agnew and Farage you can hardly claim to be on the side of women.

He doesn't mean me, honest! :hihi:

---------- Post added 23-01-2014 at 18:53 ----------

Don't forget, you can't get much more 'arranged' than our last royal wedding.