Military March in Town..

Any one know times this is taking place in City Centre tomorrow, saw details somewhere and had something on, but now free and wouldn't mind watching.

The start of the parade will be signalled by the firing of a light field gun at 12.15 pm on Devonshire Green before the soldiers proceed along Division Street.

Her Majesty’s Lord Lieutenant of South Yorkshire, David Moody, and Sheffield’s Lord Mayor, Cllr Vickie Priestley, will review the troops and present their medals outside City Hall in Barkers Pool at around 1.00 pm.

From...

https://www.sheffield.gov.uk/whats-new/2014-news/january/welcome-heroes.html

on calendar news this morning there was a quick mention that soldiers back from Afghanistan are to march through Sheffield city centre today. sadly no details of where and when! well done calendar!?! does anyone have any idea what time and where the march starts as I would like to go and show my appreciation to these brave man and women. many thanks :)

on calendar news this morning there was a quick mention that soldiers back from Afghanistan are to march through Sheffield city centre today. sadly no details of where and when! well done calendar!?! does anyone have any idea what time and where the march starts as I would like to go and show my appreciation to these brave man and women. many thanks :)

Details above.

Shame this couldn't be done at the Weekend, It would've been nice for the Kids to see it :(

Wonder why this wasnt advertised more!

I was told about this a week ago by a friend and my response was the same as yours, since then a few people I know have all said had they known they would have booked a day off work to go and see it.

Just seen a tweet from The Forum of a Military March in town with cavalry, band etc

Does anyone know what it was about?

Check out the pics

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BelY8rICcAA8Ht-.jpg:large

The search button is your friend http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1270118

Just look down the page a little and see the thread called 'Military Parade - Wednesday'.

1st Regiment Royal Horse Artillery, back from Afghanistan.