Belgium trips to adenkirke

Anyone know if any local coach companies are doing baccy trips to adenkirke

Have a look at the euro shopper bit on the avistauk website (can't include the link due to forum restrictions)

Is it worth it these days, I find you have to go further east to get value. ie Poland /Lithuania

The last lot of Bensons I had from Adinkerke (last September) were €5.30 per pack - still approx half the price of here. Buying 5000 on a trip means a huge saving, even taking into account fuel, eurotunnel, food etc.

I'd say it's still worth it

Do it yourself, we have a few times now, it's only 35 miles from chunnel!!

I don't smoke anymore but few years back £25 return flights to continent were easily found when shopping around.

I don't smoke anymore but few years back £25 return flights to continent were easily found when shopping around.

the way flights are taxed now, you would be lucky to get a 1 way for that price now!!, to to OP, go look at megabus, they run to Europe now!!

Go on the P&O from Hull winter special are about £70 return, two night on the ferry, day in Bruges and the baccy on the ferry were nearly as cheap as Ostende (£5.00 summat) and you make a weekend of it.

Go on the P&O from Hull winter special are about £70 return, two night on the ferry, day in Bruges and the baccy on the ferry were nearly as cheap as Ostende (£5.00 summat) and you make a weekend of it.

If you take P&O always ask for AA discount. Does not matter if you are a member they don't ask for membership number but I used to get 50% discount when asking for AA membership special.

Just be careful though. If I'm not mistaken you are only allowed to bring 200 cigs into France so it really isn't worth it.

Just be careful though. If I'm not mistaken you are only allowed to bring 200 cigs into France so it really isn't worth it.

You couldnt be any more wrong.

Ryanair Manchester to Bremen £35 return. A standard rail return to Manchester airport is £30. But a train return to Manchester city is only £20.