Wanting some wood chippings

Is it ok to take a trailer and get a load of wood chippings at the Hagg Hill allotment?? They would be for my chicken run.

Hi, i live at the end of the two troughs am i ok to come and just take some chippings for my chickens Lederhose ?

Thanks Lederhose i,ll pop over at the weekend

A whole fresh new load has arrived this weekend. This is great for allotment paths over weed suppressing membrane:)

As above I'm also looking for wood clippings although in in S60 area

One-eye-ted do you have chickens? I'm in the same area and thinking of getting some myself soon x

is there any free bark chippings available thanks rob

great i best come and fetch some then this week thanks

One-eye-ted has had some chickens off me in the past. My olive / green eggers when I was down sizing.

You would be better off with rubber chips you can wash down for chickens. If you use wood chip you will need to check the state of the chips, hose down and lime regularly. Do not use bark chips from wood that had been chipped with its bark still on.

Moving the run every few days is better or slabs on the floor of a static run.

One-eye-ted has had some chickens off me in the past. My olive / green eggers when I was down sizing.

You would be better off with rubber chips you can wash down for chickens. If you use wood chip you will need to check the state of the chips, hose down and lime regularly. Do not use bark chips from wood that had been chipped with its bark still on.

Moving the run every few days is better or slabs on the floor of a static run.

Sorry love only just seen this I dont get any notifications when someone replys to me. Could you ask ted for me if he has any chickens for sale please? x