Blades vs Fulham

Are the Blades barking mad,a poor Fulham dominated possession and shots and should have won easy,saying that United were dangerous on the break and could have nicked it as Fulhams reserve back 4 did look shocking.

As for the pen 1 cert each and maybe a second for Fulham gone 50/50.

Again an Owls bitterness, over takes the romance of the FA cup.

United, two divisons below Fulham, held a premiership club to a draw , with just ten men for half the game and 3 debutants! this following the defeat of another premiership club Aston Villa in the previous round!

Yes we would all like to progress, by beating lower clubs and non league clubs, then again thats an easy route :hihi:

UKDOBBY, you have lost the plot, United have held their own against two top flight clubs now!! its a shame you cant show just an once of class, and accept the result was a credit to the lower divisions, the ten men and debutants included, had that been Stevenage or any other club instead of United would you be as bitter?? ITS THE FA CUP!.

I fully accept 18,000 Owls had there Sundau lunch ruined, half of em may have gone in the bin at 1-0 up!! no doubt several hunderd of you had Fulham in your football bets too!! But this is the FA CUP.

Its not a time for bitterness. I had the Owls at 5/4 in a 7 fold accumalator!! just off now to collect £200 lol

The FA cup is about romance.. not bitterness .

Each should of had a penalty, maybe 2 for Fulham but that probably would of been harsh. Every chance in the replay to get a result

Definitely a penalty each in my opinion and the Blades more fortunate as young George could have walked had a pen been given.

Doyle is an idiot, Brayford looks quality and I thought Harris looked tidy when he came on.

When we brought Scougall on I thought it was a bad choice as the pitch was awful and he's so light weight but he looked nippy with excellent control with the ball at his feet. Can't wait to see him on a decent pitch.

If Porter and Maguire had of stayed on and Doyle wasn't so hot headed I think we'd have won that, maybe even more convincingly.

On the positive side that now means we can line up without Doyle and hopefully Clough can see we don't need a slow, nasty, useless midfielder that can't pass.

Definitely a penalty each in my opinion and the Blades more fortunate as young George could have walked had a pen been given.

Doyle is an idiot, Brayford looks quality and I thought Harris looked tidy when he came on.

When we brought Scougall on I thought it was a bad choice as the pitch was awful and he's so light weight but he looked nippy with excellent control with the ball at his feet. Can't wait to see him on a decent pitch.

If Porter and Maguire had of stayed on and Doyle wasn't so hot headed I think we'd have won that, maybe even more convincingly.

On the positive side that now means we can line up without Doyle and hopefully Clough can see we don't need a slow, nasty, useless midfielder that can't pass.

Never happens though does it, he starts every game!

He wasn't the best, that's for sure, and yes I think most people will look at that and think that we were denied a nailed on penalty.

We've had our problems with Marriner over the years !

Must be reassuring though, that somebody Bent didn't get "owt" at the Lane !

:)

Never happens though does it, he starts every game!

Well he won't be starting the next three so hopefully the player who replaces him makes himself undropable :thumbsup:

hahaha they made a slight mistake on the streaming site i use, for this match :P

obviously theyre more used to us being on telly :hihi:

A couple of years back a Spanish listings channel, reported that a game between Arsenal and Fulham (but with "ck" replacing the "l") would be shown !

I don't think many people bothered watching it !

Edited by geocol

Rodellega took young Harrys knee out on purpose imo , As for Doyle what an idiot , he should have waited to nobble whoever he blatanly took out right under Marriners eyes.

Not sure if anyone else saw it but Doyles lip was cut open, you could see it as he was walking off so obviously he had been elbowed in the face but, could have waited more than 3 seconds to even things up.

Scougall intercepted a couple of bad Fulham passes and was up the pitch like lightning... Thought a few Blades got a little giddy near goal and should have made the pass out to the wing instead of trying a 20 yard glory stealing goal but, we never looked in danger of losing and the 10 men battled for all they were worth and fully deserved a replay.

That Andre Marriner was bloomin' afwul yesterday. United deserved a stone cold penalty.

Also i don't know if Fulham should have had a pen. It was a foul by Long but you need to take conditions into consideration.

Whats your views?

news is blades are doing free transport to london ,,well done blades

news is blades are doing free transport to london ,,well done blades

Just heard the same, Jim Phipps announced it apparently

---------- Post added 27-01-2014 at 12:53 ----------

Rodellega took young Harrys knee out on purpose imo , As for Doyle what an idiot , he should have waited to nobble whoever he blatanly took out right under Marriners eyes.

Not sure if anyone else saw it but Doyles lip was cut open, you could see it as he was walking off so obviously he had been elbowed in the face but, could have waited more than 3 seconds to even things up.

Scougall intercepted a couple of bad Fulham passes and was up the pitch like lightning... Thought a few Blades got a little giddy near goal and should have made the pass out to the wing instead of trying a 20 yard glory stealing goal but, we never looked in danger of losing and the 10 men battled for all they were worth and fully deserved a replay.

Baxter should have looked to his right, Flynn was in position and would have beaten the goalie easily, ah well.

What did you think to the new lads CB?

Just heard the same, Jim Phipps announced it apparently

---------- Post added 27-01-2014 at 12:53 ----------

Baxter should have looked to his right, Flynn was in position and would have beaten the goalie easily, ah well.

What did you think to the new lads CB?

Jim Phipps is on twitter and he really does listen to the fans ...The coach travel was going to be £27 and several Blades were up in arms.

Someone asked him to get the coach travel on for Free , well guess he did :)

Brayford the beard ...Hes brill mate bombing down the wing , really liked the looks of him in a Blades shirt.

Scougall, cut out a few errant Fulham passes and was like lightning on a muddy pitch , be good to see him when its a dry pitch, looks very lightweight but think he can speed past players for fun.

Harris, cant say one way or the other pal , He didn't stand out like the other 2 did for me, will rely on your expert opinion texts from future matches on him mate LOL