Blades vs Fulham

I don't need to see the replay and there's no chip on my shoulder.

OTT manner ????

Suarez does it in a OTT manner mate

2 pens one for each side that the ref got horribly wrong IMO

pretty much every owl and everyone else but you says it was a stone wall pen

Got to agree with that 3 pens not given,also remember Long was the last player so he should have walked but even with 9 couldn't see Fulham scoring another.

Got to agree with that 3 pens not given,also remember Long was the last player so he should have walked but even with 9 couldn't see Fulham scoring another.

Glad we agree for once Dobbs :hihi::hihi:

Dunno about them not scoring if we had 9 men :hihi: They hit the bar and Bent missed that sitter which took 10 years off my life.

Just hope we go to Fulham and play with no fear like we did at Villa

Glad we agree for once Dobbs :hihi::hihi:

Dunno about them not scoring if we had 9 men :hihi: They hit the bar and Bent missed that sitter which took 10 years off my life.

Just hope we go to Fulham and play with no fear like we did at Villa

this sitter bent missed, wasn't he offside anyway or was it a different one? only saw one on the highlights but I'm sure they said on that he would of been offside

this sitter bent missed, wasn't he offside anyway or was it a different one? only saw one on the highlights but I'm sure they said on that he would of been offside

I think you are right Nervy.

How can he be offside there was a Blade on the post the whole time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9ImHaT_kPE

It wasn't Bent offside, it was the player - Duff I think - who played it across the box who was offside.

Hill was on the line, but everyone else was in front. Fairly certain it was given offside too.

It wasn't Bent offside, it was the player - Duff I think - who played it across the box who was offside.

Hill was on the line, but everyone else was in front. Fairly certain it was given offside too.

Was just going to post the same. It was a very close call though.

I haven't really paid much attention if he was it not I just seem to remember the commentator saying the flag was up to save his blushes. The point I was trying to make is some people were glad bent fluffed the shot but it's irrelevant as it wouldn't of counted anyway

I haven't really paid much attention if he was it not I just seem to remember the commentator saying the flag was up to save his blushes. The point I was trying to make is some people were glad bent fluffed the shot but it's irrelevant as it wouldn't of counted anyway

Agreed, perhaps they (Like me) wasn't sure if the offside was given or not.

Agreed, perhaps they (Like me) wasn't sure if the offside was given or not.

Maybe it's just the fact it might of been offside hasn't been mentioned but to be fair it's more fun to laugh at the miss anyway:hihi:

Maybe it's just the fact it might of been offside hasn't been mentioned but to be fair it's more fun to laugh at the miss anyway:hihi:

Aye, regardless of whether it was offside or not, a player of Bent's calibre, or previous calibre, should be scoring those with his eyes shut.