Blades vs Fulham

*** THREAD CLOSED *** :hihi::hihi:

Not sure he should have been sent off Robstar, he made a dive at the ball and Rodellega dragged his feet across him ala that diving cheat Suarez.

Blades pen was a stone wall pen as well.

On the day I think it was the right result even though they hit the bar late and Bent missed that sitter.

A chance for some Blades to tick Craven Cottage off the list and free travel from the club is a great gesture.

How come they only gave us 1500 tickets for the replay ?

Or do we have to sell the 1500 then they will send more, anyone know ? Not that I need one but curious :hihi:

1,500 initially, more on request.

We can demand upto 15% allocation.

As said, good gesture from the Blades RE travel. I'll be working till 6 so won't be able to make it (unless I drive ;) ) so tv option will be for me.

I've done Craven Cottage before, what a dull game that was.

As for their penalty, Long was last man, replays show he caught his foot with his hand. Penalty and sending off.

We absorbed pressure for long periods, and the break aways were refreshing.

Daft from Doyle, but will be nice to see the team without him.

Again an Owls bitterness, over takes the romance of the FA cup.

United, two divisons below Fulham, held a premiership club to a draw , with just ten men for half the game and 3 debutants! this following the defeat of another premiership club Aston Villa in the previous round!

Yes we would all like to progress, by beating lower clubs and non league clubs, then again thats an easy route :hihi:

UKDOBBY, you have lost the plot, United have held their own against two top flight clubs now!! its a shame you cant show just an once of class, and accept the result was a credit to the lower divisions, the ten men and debutants included, had that been Stevenage or any other club instead of United would you be as bitter?? ITS THE FA CUP!.

No bitterness here pal,can only comment on the match I saw,Fulham had 75% possession..FACT,17 shots to 7...Fact,they dominated the game like I said and you could have caught them on the break a couple of times,you were down to 10 men due to your own fault and yes you had to battle but if Bent had have scored the chance my dog could have scored you lot wouldn't be harping on about holding might Fulham.

Don't know if true but I heard Fulham had 11 different players from the previous league match,to me that's a team of reserves.

Again an Owls bitterness, over takes the romance of the FA cup.

United, two divisons below Fulham, held a premiership club to a draw , with just ten men for half the game and 3 debutants! this following the defeat of another premiership club Aston Villa in the previous round!

Yes we would all like to progress, by beating lower clubs and non league clubs, then again thats an easy route :hihi:

UKDOBBY, you have lost the plot, United have held their own against two top flight clubs now!! its a shame you cant show just an once of class, and accept the result was a credit to the lower divisions, the ten men and debutants included, had that been Stevenage or any other club instead of United would you be as bitter?? ITS THE FA CUP!.

No bitterness here pal,can only comment on the match I saw,Fulham had 75% possession..FACT,17 shots to 7...Fact,they dominated the game like I said and you could have caught them on the break a couple of times,you were down to 10 men due to your own fault and yes you had to battle but if Bent had have scored the chance my dog could have scored you lot wouldn't be harping on about holding might Fulham.

Don't know if true but I heard Fulham had 11 different players from the previous league match,to me that's a team of reserves.

The Fulham team cost 13 million pounds, bit more than ours:hihi:

The Fulham team cost 13 million pounds, bit more than ours:hihi:

Footballs daft,because a team cost x amount doesn't mean its worth it look at Torres,looking at the Fulham side I wouldn't pay 13k nevermind 13 million.

That is terrible refereeing, he is looking straight at it!

Only saw the highlights but Doyle was stupid to do what he did, the united "penalty" might have been given had he not fallen so theatrically, Fulham also had a couple of penalty shouts and Bent's miss was ridiculous.

Take the chip off your shoulder, I didn't say it wasn't a trip but the player falls in a very OTT manner giving the opportunity for the ref not to give it, watch the replay and see for yourself.

Take the chip off your shoulder, I didn't say it wasn't a trip but the player falls in a very OTT manner giving the opportunity for the ref not to give it, watch the replay and see for yourself.

I don't need to see the replay and there's no chip on my shoulder.

OTT manner ????

Suarez does it in a OTT manner mate

2 pens one for each side that the ref got horribly wrong IMO

pretty much every owl and everyone else but you says it was a stone wall pen

I think the thing is, the ball is nowhere near the players, and he is stamping on Flynn's foot/ankle, which is dangerous to say the least. The ref can see that.

History now of course.

I think the thing is, the ball is nowhere near the players, and he is stamping on Flynn's foot/ankle, which is dangerous to say the least. The ref can see that.

History now of course.

Flynn had already pushed the ball past him G