Blades vs Fulham

Jim Phipps is on twitter and he really does listen to the fans ...The coach travel was going to be £27 and several Blades were up in arms.

Someone asked him to get the coach travel on for Free , well guess he did :)

Brayford the beard ...Hes brill mate bombing down the wing , really liked the looks of him in a Blades shirt.

Scougall, cut out a few errant Fulham passes and was like lightning on a muddy pitch , be good to see him when its a dry pitch, looks very lightweight but think he can speed past players for fun.

Harris, cant say one way or the other pal , He didn't stand out like the other 2 did for me, will rely on your expert opinion texts from future matches on him mate LOL

I'll keep you informed mate!:hihi:

One of the lads in the pub after the match said that Harris played well, maybe I was just not watching him. Brayford looks classy.

What's this rumour about a striker coming in this week? Heard anything?

news is blades are doing free transport to london ,,well done blades

Motorbike and sidecar then:hihi:

I'll keep you informed mate!:hihi:

One of the lads in the pub after the match said that Harris played well, maybe I was just not watching him. Brayford looks classy.

What's this rumour about a striker coming in this week? Heard anything?

Ya same here mate, didn't have my eye on him, we must watch football the same way :hihi::hihi:

Couldn't miss Brayford and Scougall out there and both had great debuts and with them def think we will secure pub league footy for another season and hopefully push on next season with Nige there from the off.

Not heard anything about another striker pal be hilarious if it was WICKHAM from Sunderland eh ? :hihi::hihi:

Ya same here mate, didn't have my eye on him, we must watch football the same way :hihi::hihi:

Couldn't miss Brayford and Scougall out there and both had great debuts and with them def think we will secure pub league footy for another season and hopefully push on next season with Nige there from the off.

Not heard anything about another striker pal be hilarious if it was WICKHAM from Sunderland eh ? :hihi::hihi:

Good grief that would cause the "banter levels" on here to rise :hihi:

Good grief that would cause the "banter levels" on here to rise :hihi:

I wouldn't be able to type G I would be in bits and plus you cant have banter with no owls on here , they would be off faster than a lady of the nights knickers :hihi::hihi:

Being discussed in the blades v fulham thread daniel.

Rodellega took young Harrys knee out on purpose imo

For me there was nothing in the challenge,Harry came down on his leg which seemed to be slightly twisted underneath him.both seemed to go for the ball,sometimes in those situations you see one player give a little shove that throws the other player off balance and can be dangerous on landing,but i think it was a legit challenge.

The part I found surprising was at the end when Harry came back on to shake hands with Rodellaga,I thought he was a pretty sizeable guy,but Harry just towered over him.

we never looked in danger of losing and the 10 men battled for all they were worth and fully deserved a replay.

It was looking pretty shaky when it went down to 10 men, most of the half was played in the Utd end of the field.

Bent missed an absolute sitter right near the end.

Did you miss when BOTH sets of fans were chanting at Bent "you're s**t and you know you are..."

A well deserved draw tho.

That Andre Marriner was bloomin' afwul yesterday. United deserved a stone cold penalty.

Also i don't know if Fulham should have had a pen. It was a foul by Long but you need to take conditions into consideration.

Whats your views?

Conditions ought to be taken into consideration but the laws of the game don't allow for that. Intention does not come into the equation either so technically it should have been given. I think the ref had it pointed out to him and that's why he didn't give the other one.

Two or three seasons ago in a match at Hillsborough in wet conditions a player taking a throw-in released the ball in a way that constituted a foul throw. The ref allowed him to take it again but got a lot of criticism because the throw should have gone to the other team.

That Andre Marriner was bloomin' afwul yesterday. United deserved a stone cold penalty.

Also i don't know if Fulham should have had a pen. It was a foul by Long but you need to take conditions into consideration.

Whats your views?

Long should have been sent off and a penalty given. Blades should have been given a penalty too.

I don't think any more discussion is needed than that.

Long should have been sent off and a penalty given. Blades should have been given a penalty too.

I don't think any more discussion is needed than that.

*** THREAD CLOSED *** :hihi::hihi:

Not sure he should have been sent off Robstar, he made a dive at the ball and Rodellega dragged his feet across him ala that diving cheat Suarez.

Blades pen was a stone wall pen as well.

On the day I think it was the right result even though they hit the bar late and Bent missed that sitter.

A chance for some Blades to tick Craven Cottage off the list and free travel from the club is a great gesture.

How come they only gave us 1500 tickets for the replay ?

Or do we have to sell the 1500 then they will send more, anyone know ? Not that I need one but curious :hihi: