Blades vs Fulham

I honestly think if Doyle had kept his head we'd have won 11 on 11, the 10 men played great Scougall & Brayford impressed, how did Porter win MoM on TV?

I think young Scougall must have muckier shorts than Long today (and he was only on for 45 mins)

Good 'little' nippy player but spent most of his time on his arse. One for the gym mi thinks!

Why, what's wrong with my shorts????:suspect::suspect:

---------- Post added 26-01-2014 at 16:05 ----------

I honestly think if Doyle had kept his head we'd have won 11 on 11, the 10 men played great Scougall & Brayford impressed, how did Porter win MoM on TV?

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

At 11v11,Fulham didn't look all that up for it,when they got a man advantage they stepped up,as if they had thought 'we're not going out to 10 men'

Didn't see the game but it sounds like a Sheffield team was denied a penalty again, can refeering get any worse??

At 11v11,Fulham didn't look all that up for it,when they got a man advantage they stepped up,as if they had thought 'we're not going out to 10 men'

they struggled still against 10, murphy was a handful

Sheff Wed-Fulham/Sheff Utd is nailed on in the draw.think the owls will draw charlton,just a gut feeling

Owls v Charlton .....:hihi:

::

Sheff Wed-Fulham/Sheff Utd is nailed on in the draw.think the owls will draw charlton,just a gut feeling
:hihi::hihi::hihi:should have gone to bookies earlier:D:D

If Fulham put the same side out in the replay, i'd give the Blades a chance 11 v 11

never know defended well today good sprit ...3 great signings ...went to villa and won so bring it on ...UTB

wats it matter they are both crap teams anyway

Not only a troll, but one that cannot spell!:hihi:

---------- Post added 26-01-2014 at 20:52 ----------

Listened to some of the game on talksport & the Blades where unlucky not win & I think 11 v 11 they would have gone on to win... So well done.

Cheers pal, I think with 11 players we would have won, or at least held them off for their goal.

---------- Post added 26-01-2014 at 20:54 ----------

I think young Scougall must have muckier shorts than Long today (and he was only on for 45 mins)

Good 'little' nippy player but spent most of his time on his arse. One for the gym mi thinks!

I disagree Speedo, for a small lad, he went in full blooded for the ball and more often than not, came out the other side with it.

---------- Post added 26-01-2014 at 20:55 ----------

Didn't see the game but it sounds like a Sheffield team was denied a penalty again, can refeering get any worse??

He wasn't the best, that's for sure, and yes I think most people will look at that and think that we were denied a nailed on penalty.

"@brayfordjohn: That was epic today!sheffield let's rock n roll this train up the table!️"

"@Scougall10: Over the moon to have made my debut today!! Fans were unbelievable!! Looking forward to the game on Wednesday now! ‪#‎buzzin‬ ‪#‎SUFC‬"

looks like the new lads enjoy it here

If Fulham put the same side out in the replay, i'd give the Blades a chance 11 v 11

I honestly think Fulham will be nervous, playing in front of a home crowd against a team that they could not finish off, even though we played 40 minutes with 10 men, and Murphy, Flynn and Baxter kept hitting them on the break.

Not been back long, big shout out to Delaneys bar for my pre-match pint "Wright's Blonde" from Same Day Brewery, lovely stuff. Post match in the Plough with some other attendees. Off out for a skniful now to finish the weekend.

I thought Brayford was great, Scougall looked good, did not see enough of Harris to make a call, but seemed solid enough.

Baxter ran the show again, with able support from Flynn and Murphy. Porter took the goal well, but obviously injured at half time.

Doyle - silly thing to do, if someone elbows you on the mouth off the ball, wait until play resumes and you can go in for a physical tackle, don't go straight after the player!

We almost had them, and with 11 men I honestly think we would have won. 10 men for 40 minutes was a tough ask, but the lads held on for a draw.

Another giant killing performance away from hoime to come? Who knows.

Right, pub time! :thumbsup:

---------- Post added 26-01-2014 at 21:05 ----------

"@brayfordjohn: That was epic today!sheffield let's rock n roll this train up the table!️"

"@Scougall10: Over the moon to have made my debut today!! Fans were unbelievable!! Looking forward to the game on Wednesday now! ‪#‎buzzin‬ ‪#‎SUFC‬"

looks like the new lads enjoy it here

Well from first looks, two good signings for us, Brayford looks a handful, Scougall looks tricky, need to see more of Harris.

Edited by Grappler