Blades vs Fulham

Cert pen for me,he made a challenge and got no where near the ball.

Sending off he got correct,Doyle must be an idiot,could be costly.

I think we can agree on Doyle. How stupid can you get?

I think we can agree on Doyle. How stupid can you get?

Just popped to Asda (ran out of beer...:hihi::hihi:) so missed the sending off, gonna make things harder now.....

27 % united,73 % fulham says how the match is going, but 1.0 is what really counts.

Watch it again. The keeper goes for the ball. The striker kicks it to one side. Keeper carries on aquaplaning and clips the striker. He had no chance of doing anything else, he wasn't late.

In the conditions, I think that the ref got it right. Fulham didn't seem too concerned.

To me that sounds like a penalty. Regardless of conditions he has caught the player. Not seen it with my own eyes though so I could be wrong.

100 % pen for Blades not given.

100 % pen for Blades not given.

Yes that was one too.

wats it matter they are both crap teams anyway

:huh::huh::huh:

If that's the best Fulham can play its championship for them next season,1-1 but they're poor,Doyle wants fining a years wages.

To me that sounds like a penalty. Regardless of conditions he has caught the player. Not seen it with my own eyes though so I could be wrong.

There was minimal contact and the Fulham striker was looking for it too. The goalie couldn't stop either.

I'm a bit biased, because I hate all of this looking for a foul nonsense and I'd like to see more decisions like the one that Mariner just made.

The Blades penalty shout was much more worthy of a spot kick.

There was minimal contact and the Fulham striker was looking for it too. The goalie couldn't stop either.

I'm a bit biased, because I hate all of this looking for a foul nonsense and I'd like to see more decisions like the one that Mariner just made.

The Blades penalty shout was much more worthy of a spot kick.[/QUOTE]

OOh the old spot kick,i remember them:hihi: just.