Blades vs Fulham

A bit of a let down for you that mate after all the exotic locales you are usually in :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Lucky you haven't been here , Its about - 25 today and with the wind chill its about -40 probably makes London feel as warm as Vegas :hihi:

Yeah London mate, no airports or flights for once!:hihi:

hahaha they made a slight mistake on the streaming site i use, for this match :P

14:00 English FA Cup Sheffield Wednesday vs Fulham FC

obviously theyre more used to us being on telly :hihi:

3 inspections,the game starts...........ball will not bounce in either goalmouth,on any other day,game would be off....sounds like a lottery.

3 inspections,the game starts...........ball will not bounce in either goalmouth,on any other day,game would be off....sounds like a lottery.

A bit of a leveller then, United now favourites?

Last time i saw the pitch like that we lost 3-2 to Hartlepool....:o

Well taken goal by Porter but the ref must have been paid off to not gove a pen to Fulham.

Well taken goal by Porter but the ref must have been paid off to not gove a pen to Fulham.

Watch it again. The keeper goes for the ball. The striker kicks it to one side. Keeper carries on aquaplaning and clips the striker. He had no chance of doing anything else, he wasn't late.

In the conditions, I think that the ref got it right. Fulham didn't seem too concerned.

Watch it again. The keeper goes for the ball. The striker kicks it to one side. Keeper carries on aquaplaning and clips the striker. He had no chance of doing anything else, he wasn't late.

In the conditions, I think that the ref got it right. Fulham didn't seem too concerned.

Cert pen for me,he made a challenge and got no where near the ball.

Sending off he got correct,Doyle must be an idiot,could be costly.

weird

both sheff teams down to 10 men in the same round of the cup, 2 days apart lol