Blades vs Fulham

The beauty of the FA Cup is that anyone can beat anyone on the day which is why we all love it unless its our team on the wrong end of a beating against a lower team :hihi:

looking at you lot the one thing that i think you need to worry about is the lack of height, you only look a smallish not very well built team and Fulham have a few big lads which will make it harder for you from set pieces and stuff. I saw your goals against villa on fa cup show and I think that is where you will need to get the luck from, you need to have a good few long range efforts and hope to ping one in that way or something. Its going to be a tough one for you they might be average to poor in the league this season but they still have premiership quality players and no disrespect to united but on paper they are heads and shoulders over you but as i said anyone can qin on the day depending on who is more up for it.

I know this thread isnt about us but same applies to us and we cant go giving dale any respect because they have already shown that they can turn up and beat a bigger team in the cup. We should beat them comfortably but we dont always make games easy as we showed against macclesfield and this will be one of the biggest games this season for rochdale and they will want nothing other than to nail us so we have to be clever and do everything right.

take nothing for granted it could be

the owls win and the blades ermmmm win

or

the owls lose and the blades ermmmm lose

you get the idea this is the cup so who knows thats what makes it more fun as a neutral

I reckon that the Blades are nailed on for this one.

Fulham are a softy southern set of jessies. If the Blades fans chuck a couple of hot roast pork sarnies at them, they'll be terrified.

I want a Blades win anyway, so that we can sort them out properly in round 5.

So, good luck CB. I hope your boys do you proud.

Fulham are a softy southern set of jessies. If the Blades fans chuck a couple of hot roast pork sarnies at them, they'll be terrified.

Hey, look at Sunderland tonight, anything can happen, I just hope it's a good day out, good atmosphere, a few beers and no trouble (not that the southern softies would try it on with northern lads of course) :hihi:

Ruddy heck raring to go aren't we,lightning doesn't strike twice 2-0 to Fulham.

Nowt wrong with a positive view, lol god forbid the Blades do beat another premiership club !! you Owls wont eat for a week !!!:hihi:

Cheers Spike , will be there with my 79 year old dad cheering on the Blades just like in the old days

Cheers Spike , will be there with my 79 year old dad cheering on the Blades just like in the old days
Good luck sat CB and hope we meet in the next round of the cup;)

Good luck sat CB and hope we meet in the next round of the cup;)

I was just chatting with "The Beast" from the TV quiz show, "The Chase" and he says it is nailed on that SUFC will meet SWFC, mind you, just because he is good at answering questions on TV does not mean he is good at making predictions! :hihi:

I was just chatting with "The Beast" from the TV quiz show, "The Chase" and he says it is nailed on that SUFC will meet SWFC, mind you, just because he is good at answering questions on TV does not mean he is good at making predictions! :hihi:
Where did you see him mate?Be a good day tho full ground ete:)

Where did you see him mate?Be a good day tho full ground ete:)

London mate, been working down south for a few days.

When was the last time the " SOLD OUT " sign went up for a derby game, good crowd maybe, gates closed Half hour before kick off, a long long time ago. 79-8O would be my guess.

London mate, been working down south for a few days.

A bit of a let down for you that mate after all the exotic locales you are usually in :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Lucky you haven't been here , Its about - 25 today and with the wind chill its about -40 probably makes London feel as warm as Vegas :hihi:

anyone know which boozers are open early around the ground?