Blades vs Fulham

Looking forward to getting up at 7.00am for this one ...A full English at the pub with the Blades match on....

Play like we did against Villa and we should be alright, play like we did against Bradford and could be another owls win and Blades errrmmm thread on SF.

Fulham have been horrible this season but, looked good against Arsenal for long parts of the match, so what Blades team and what Fulham team will turn up and what you think the score will be.

im going 1-0 Blades *** GULP ***

Hope getting up early works out for you mate ;)

Am I in time to post you some tissues with snail mail?

Hope getting up early works out for you mate ;)

Up early every day Dot so wont make a diff to me, Just nice to be able to see the match with some family and friends.

Hope all is well with you mate

tbh I don't think you'll manage a second giant killing, nor do I think Rochdale will ;)

Am I in time to post you some tissues with snail mail?

Not needed Tim , the pub will be pulling pints at 11.00am so can stick around for an hour if I need to drown my sorrows, wouldn't be the first time following the Blades

If we're going to be realistic Fulham should win, when they are good they are good, but boy they is bad on the road so

COYRAWW

Looking forward to getting up at 7.00am for this one ...A full English at the pub with the Blades match on....

Play like we did against Villa and we should be alright, play like we did against Bradford and could be another owls win and Blades errrmmm thread on SF.

Fulham have been horrible this season but, looked good against Arsenal for long parts of the match, so what Blades team and what Fulham team will turn up and what you think the score will be.

im going 1-0 Blades *** GULP ***

will save a place for you at Wembley CB. utb

will save a place for you at Wembley CB. utb

Ok pal sounds good ...Might even get on the booze bus this time with the polish vodka, God knows I will need it and next trip will be more than 48 hours but, having said that there's a plan in the works for early next season for a shorter trip than that :hihi::hihi: A little stopover shall we say if it all falls into place and the Blades are in London ;)

If we're going to be realistic Fulham should win, when they are good they are good, but boy they is bad on the road so

COYRAWW

Went down to watch them last week v sunderland,they were that bad they made our lot look like champions.Always a good day out though down there.

Ruddy heck raring to go aren't we,lightning doesn't strike twice 2-0 to Fulham.

Ruddy heck raring to go aren't we,lightning doesn't strike twice 2-0 to Fulham.

Bit excited its on at the pub here Dobbs so will go and watch it while eating a full breakfast and probably bump into some other Blades who I haven't seen for a while...

Don't see us on telly anymore since our Premiership days unless its a Cup match or play-off final etc