Niel Stacey (painter & decorator)

Looking for my old pal Neil Stacey, worked at Sheffield Décor, Keenans ptrs amongst other's, think he had a spell as steward at Handsworth club, lived at Heeley Green a long time ago, had a brother called Stan, if anyone knows him, tell him Andy was asking or he used to call me Raggy Tash

Just seen your next post, my Neil wouldn`t be the one you are looking for

Does he fit the description, 60+ hair receding a bit allways had a wide smile and as I said a brother called Stan, used to drink up at Woodseats also, think when he lived at Heeley he lived on Richards Road, that was 30 years ago I think

Edited by william h57

I remember Neil and Stan when I worked at Sheffield Deco back in the early 90s.

but as to where they are now I can't help you.

wouldnt mind meeting up with him too. I used to know him at heeley, he has a daughter called rebecca

I remember Neil and Stan when I worked at Sheffield Deco back in the early 90s.

but as to where they are now I can't help you.

Ialso worked for Sheffield Décor under the famous Big jim Arthurs, Mick as a foreman, and of course the poison dwarf, Andy Hodgson is my name

Ialso worked for Sheffield Décor under the famous Big jim Arthurs, Mick as a foreman, and of course the poison dwarf, Andy Hodgson is my name

When I was there Mick and Rodger Wheatcroft were the foreman's, Was the poison dwarf by any chance called Richard, if it was I worked with him at H and P decorators

When I was there Mick and Rodger Wheatcroft were the foreman's, Was the poison dwarf by any chance called Richard, if it was I worked with him at H and P decorators

Cant remember as such, little scrawny kid, think Mick drove the blue van and he had the other, worked on the hospitals and Niel and myself used to do the industrial side aswell, used to be a classic stood at the bottom of that driveway on Holmhurst, I used to live on Olivet road and then down on the fraser so it was ideal, wonder if big Jim is still going and what happened to Sheffield Décor, anyway, hope someone sees this and remembers him and Stan, my son used to see Stan in the club (private) on woodseats road but that's shut now, so you open to give your identity????

Hi

I know this is an old thread but I'm hoping someone does know how to get in touch with Stan. 

My Grandad is Trevor Biggin and Stan used to work with him. He moved out to Spain nearly 20 years ago so lost touch but now he's back. 

Can anyone help?? 

Thanks

Possibly, my Grandad didn't seem suprised when I mentioned possibility of drinking at Woodseats though. Mentioned Chantry.