Anybody want to play in a Soul Band?

Do like Soul Music? Yeah Yeah

Musicians wanted for fast and energetic Soul Band, playing classic stax, motown and northern soul.

Think Wilson Pickett, Otis Redding, Sam and Dave, Jackie Wilson, Impressions, Sam Cooke, Arthur Conely, Ike&Tina,Dean Parrish Etc.

We have Guitar/Singer/Brass player so far. Looking for more brass, rhythm section players. if you can sing a bit even better!

We are looking to do proper paid gigs eventually, so if you wanna earn some dosh playing songs you love, get in touch!

Peace.

Hi mate I sent you a PM, did it come through?? Ta

I've recently watched that documentary 'Standing in the Shadows of Motown'. It reminded me how much I love soul music!

I play drums, bass, guitar and am happy to do any of them.

Recently been listening to Stevie Wonder, Bobby Womack, Jackie Wilson and Otis.

Previously been in Funk/Jazz bands and post-rock outfits.

PM me if your interested.

hi there. played sax with soul funk band many years ago. trained as a physio. so left my music behind. would like to become strongly involved in music again. would like to meeet you guys. mobile number is :07414105410 if interested. Thanks ,Gordon.

Hi - I play tenor horn (not tenor sax, tenor horn..an Eb brass instrument if you need more brass)??

Hi, Drummer here if your after one? I like Soul, with a capital S!

Hi, Drummer here if your after one? I like Soul, with a capital S!

hi did you ever get fixed up drumming cheers steve?

Sorry dude, fixed in a band now.

Hi - I play tenor horn (not tenor sax, tenor horn..an Eb brass instrument if you need more brass)??

you still looking to play?

---------- Post added 12-06-2014 at 16:28 ----------

hi there. played sax with soul funk band many years ago. trained as a physio. so left my music behind. would like to become strongly involved in music again. would like to meeet you guys. mobile number is :07414105410 if interested. Thanks ,Gordon.

hi you still looking to play?

---------- Post added 12-06-2014 at 18:49 ----------

Do like Soul Music? Yeah Yeah

Musicians wanted for fast and energetic Soul Band, playing classic stax, motown and northern soul.

Think Wilson Pickett, Otis Redding, Sam and Dave, Jackie Wilson, Impressions, Sam Cooke, Arthur Conely, Ike&Tina,Dean Parrish Etc.

We have Guitar/Singer/Brass player so far. Looking for more brass, rhythm section players. if you can sing a bit even better!

We are looking to do proper paid gigs eventually, so if you wanna earn some dosh playing songs you love, get in touch!

Peace.

hi are you still looking for a drummer,i can also sing lead or backing vocals having been a member of a harmony trio for a number of years cheers steve

I might be interested...I'm a bassist and like some Motown/old-school R'n'B/R'n'R/Blues (I kind of worship James Jamerson/Bob Babbitt/Donald "duck" Dunn...as well as many others lol) :-)