Hoover repairs..

anyone know of anyone who repairs hoovers..not the man at chapeltown anywhere else...thanks for help..:)

Try MK Services on Langsett Road - 0114 2326394, they look after all the hoovers in our school and are very reasonably priced.

Whats wrong with the man in Chapeltown?

Try MK Services on Langsett Road - 0114 2326394, they look after all the hoovers in our school and are very reasonably priced.

USed them before, very friendly.

just buy a new one sometimes repairs cost as much

Killi's on West Street are really good. I wanted a new rotating brush to fix my O/H's cleaner just before Christmas ... he hadn't got the part in stock, so dismantled two refurbished Panasonic models to get it as I was unsure of exactly which model number it was due to writing it down incorrectly (the brushes vary slightly). Charged a tenner and said he'd give a fiver back if I returned the part I didn't need. £15.00 each normally on the internet!

Excellent service! (No ... I don't work for them) :thumbsup:

Whats wrong with the man in Chapeltown?

Hmmm, I've used him a few times as he is just down the road from me and his service has been spot on.

The fella at Chap had my other halves hoover for 2 months , he never called back when massages were left.

When he did go in the shop he was told he had ordered the part but he couldnt tell him what was wrong with it.

So after 8/ 9 weeks he got the hoover back not repaired and not knowing what was wrong with it. The man from chap wanted to charge him £8 but still dont know what for , maybe a pound a week for rent.

The fella at Chap had my other halves hoover for 2 months , he never called back when massages were left.

When he did go in the shop he was told he had ordered the part but he couldnt tell him what was wrong with it.

So after 8/ 9 weeks he got the hoover back not repaired and not knowing what was wrong with it. The man from chap wanted to charge him £8 but still dont know what for , maybe a pound a week for rent.

:hihi::hihi: