For my dear lost father

There's a boat/ferry which goes over to Progresso in the Yucatan from New Orleans get on it and take the bus down to Merida. It's a real old Mexican town and you can get dental work done dirt cheap.

Thanks seems i need 5 posts to reply, but that was fast,I would never question my mother when she was alive always let her past stay that way,she was always a wonderful mum to me and that's all that counts :love::love:

thats right synth, a boys best friend is his mother !:)

thats right synth, a boys best friend is his mother !:)

or a girls:D:D

:headbang:I Am Spartacus

hey up cuz :nono:

Edited by pigeon
x

Hi synth - you'll find it a bit warmer in New Orleans than in North Dakota! When I arrived there in September 1976 (from Houston overnight by Greyhound) it was pouring with rain, so after a brief tram ride I got back on the bus and went to Tallahassie. Enjoy your travels..:)

my 15 min computer time per month . Those Greyhound was quite a eye opener(NO PUN) went down the east coast in 70 with a story at every stop seem to remember I being the only white man for 95%of thr trip with only the white rough giving any problems lol one for my book

...Those Greyhound was quite a eye opener...
Yep - you meet all kinds of people on Greyhound buses. Apart from the occasional 'white rough' (they were a pain in the ass) in my 5,822-mile, 10-day trip: San.Francisco - Salt.Lake.City - Las.Vegas (won 50¢) - Grand.Canyon - Flagstaff - Albuquerque - El.Paso - San.Antonio - New Orleans - Tallahassie - Miami - Key.West - New.York (8 nights on buses and 2 in beds) I learned the best way to catch a rattlesnake, how to cheat at poker, how to smuggle contraband in from Mexico, what to avoid when buying bourbon or tequila and 101 other useful things!.:P

Yep - you meet all kinds of people on Greyhound buses. Apart from the occasional 'white rough' (they were a pain in the ass) in my 5,822-mile, 10-day trip: San.Francisco - Salt.Lake.City - Las.Vegas (won 50¢) - Grand.Canyon - Flagstaff - Albuquerque - El.Paso - San.Antonio - New Orleans - Tallahassie - Miami - Key.West - New.York (8 nights on buses and 2 in beds) I learned the best way to catch a rattlesnake, how to cheat at poker, how to smuggle contraband in from Mexico, what to avoid when buying bourbon or tequila and 101 other useful things!.:P
Hi Hillsbro they require ur services again on the Grimesthorpe thread :thumbsup:must have bin great touring the states pal GUD ON YA! Edited by pigeon
SPELLING AGAIN