For my dear lost father

although born and lived in the south before my mothers passing who came from Sheffield she did let me know of my fathers name ,so if anyone knows of a GARY CLARKE be around low 50s ?by now,all I want is to pass the message he was not missed one bit we got along fine without him, The loss was all his:mad:Maybe still around Sheffield??

can't help synth, but good luck - hope you find what yer after - frankie

can't help synth, but good luck - hope you find what yer after - frankie

thanks Frank could be well gone from Sheffield by now think mum once mention he was Biker maybe rocker all I was trying to do was send the message

---------- Post added 16-01-2014 at 21:19 ----------

hoping to be on the move been snowed in for 2months at this rate I'll be on tour for a exta year going round the U.S before heading west should be back in U.K in 4/5 yeats

although born and lived in the south before my mothers passing who came from Sheffield she did let me know of my fathers name ,so if anyone knows of a GARY CLARKE be around low 50s ?by now,all I want is to pass the message he was not missed one bit we got along fine without him, The loss was all his:mad:Maybe still around Sheffield??

due to eyesight recovey can only be allowed 15/30min per week on computer however think a number of CLARKES including ME hanging around the "any One from Grimsthorpe thread suggest you ask them Sorry ive not heard the name

Edited by nikki-red
Fixed quote tags

due to eyesight recovey can only be allowed 15/30min per week on computer however think a number of CLARKES including ME hanging around the "any One from Grimsthorpe thread suggest you ask them Sorry ive not heard the name

Thank you Flyer looking like I'm going to be snowed in for at least a month so nothing else better to do ,will check out that thread

I have sent you a PM

Thanks seems i need 5 posts to reply, but that was fast,I would never question my mother when she was alive always let her past stay that way,she was always a wonderful mum to me and that's all that counts :love::love:

Quite a few Gary Clarkes in sheffield ! I live in Rotherham

It sounds to me that some part of you wants to find your Father and I hope he gets in touch even if you just telll him to do one, however don't let your head rule your heart if you do want to get in touch Good luck

It sounds to me that some part of you wants to find your Father and I hope he gets in touch even if you just telll him to do one, however don't let your head rule your heart if you do want to get in touch Good luck

hope you find him

Edited by pigeon
CHANGED

Quite a few Gary Clarkes in sheffield ! I live in Rotherham

yes and all around 55 ,the teachers must have had very hard few years,but you did live in Sheffield for many years :|

yes and all around 55 ,the teachers must have had very hard few years,but you did live in Sheffield for many years :|[/QUOT

lived in FIRTH PARK

N