Good cattery for a diabetic cat.

anyone got good experiences with any cattery regarding diabetes? injections and diet control specifically?

I am not sure of your location, but Wath Boarding Kennels & Cattery have staff who can administer insulin (I know they have had diabetic dogs there, but not sure about any cats who have been there). They are based on Station Road in Wath.

Worth a try - they have a website.

there are some people who do home visiting for cats with this condition , I personally care for several with this condition , My customers have found the home visits less stressful than a cattery and they fair much better with the condition and can be kept in their home routine.

i also have customers with diabetic cats as teeny says its less stressful for your cat to stay at home

thanks for the replies. I prefer cattery to be honest, never had a sitter service. they've always been fine boarding before, which we've done for years. not sure whether this is a problem since her diabetes was diagnosed though. the one time she did stay at a cattery since diagnosis was when we had problems, hence asking for recommendations :)

We feed as directed and are happy (and trained) to give insulin